Mitta Mitta

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hosery

Reaction score
Im looking at going camping up there in a couple of weeks with a few mates. Doing a bit of fishing, shooting and 4wding. Does any one of any good spots up that way to camp as ive never been there.

Im looking at going camping up there in a couple of weeks with a few mates. Doing a bit of fishing, shooting and 4wding. Does any one of any good spots up that way to camp as ive never been there.

Yeah I'm from Mitta, go up omeo highway and camp at the walnuts, or if ya go a bit further, there is lightning creek campsite, has a drop down ect

Yeah I'm from Mitta, go up omeo highway and camp at the walnuts, or if ya go a bit further, there is lightning creek campsite, has a drop down ect

Oh ok sweet thanks i bump into you up there in couple of weeks. Do you happen no of any good 4wd tracks up that way?

Yeah I live in Wodonga for work but my olds still have the farm, lightning creek campsite is alright, razorback, hopeful spur, lightning creek track are alright, lightning creek track has around 15 small creek crossings, dissappointment track is ok. Rodda creek track is ok and toms hut is in there too.

I've just recently moved up that way (Mt Beauty). You won't have any trouble finding a good spot to camp. Check out eskdale and dartmouth while your up this way too.
If I have my nav back on the road when your up, I might bump into ya

I've just recently moved up that way (Mt Beauty). You won't have any trouble finding a good spot to camp. Check out eskdale and dartmouth while your up this way too.
If I have my nav back on the road when your up, I might bump into ya

Yeah i planned to head to dartmouth for a look. Oh ok well ill be in a silver d22 and prob be followed a bt50

Latest posts

Back