Greetings from Malaysia

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe5957

Reaction score
G'day guys, I am new in this group. Looking 4ward to get tips and advise from you guys.:peace:

I already placed a booking on the new D40 Navara (auto) and expected to receive it in 2-3 weeks. Its CBU from Thailand. I am excited to get the first ride on my truck but after reading the forum on "what warranty work has your D40 had done", i am a bit terrified. :dontknow:

I have tested new Hilux 2.5D4D, new Ford Ranger XLT auto 5 speed, Isuzu D-Max, Mitsu Triton / L200 but nothing can compare to the sleek, stylish and power of the great NAVARA.

Can anyone help me in making sure I am making the right move? this is my first time getting a 4x4 pick up as before this, I am sedan guy for 10 years.

Is really navara a bad car until theres tons of complaints about clutch, engine rattle, tail gate, pait work etc.

Thanks

Hey mate, D40 has been out for a fair while now and most of the issues would be sorted by now.

Good luck and enjoy your stay.

Dave.

Hi Joe, welcome to the forums.

You have made a good choice, it will look after you well.

thanks

yes I am aware its has been a while in the market. Can't wait to get my first ride on my nav. Will take a ride up to east peninsular, rougher terrain to test the beast.

Back