Singleton 4WD

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d22str

Reaction score
Hi guys,
thought i would advertise my workplace here. I am the Parts / Service Manager at Singleton 4WD. I can freight gear all over australia and you can purchase some of our gear on ebay (seller id: singleton4wd) We do anything and everything 4X4.
We are authorised sellers / stockists of:
- Dobinsons suspension
- Snake racing products
- Terrain Tamer
- T-Max
- TJM
- Mickey Thompson Wheels + Tyres- Pro-comp Wheels + Tyres
-Aunger Accesories
- DP chip
- Rhino Roof Racks
- Bushranger 4x4 gear
- Hella, Narva, Lightforce, IPF & any other HID or HALOGEN driving lights
- Airbag bag airbags[/COLOR[/COLOR]]
- Air-ride suspension components
plus HEAPS HEAPS more
You can check us out on the web at *index.htm
im available via email at: [email protected]
Or you can call us on 0265721913 or 0427721913hope to hear from ALL of you SOON!!!!! lol

Last edited:
I remember you guys, I used to work at Suttons. i would see the 2wd hilux around the corner from work every afternoon on my way home.

I have bought a fair bit of gear off these guys when i worked up that way - i recommend them.

Cheers

Buddhi

HELLO BUDDHI, you know me, i used to work at suttons too!!!! Nathan from spares (then by the wisom of M. R shuffled to sales

I know Trent who works there aswell. Did you use to work with Troy B at Sutton's aswell ?

Hey I got a Warn XD9000 and I wanna get it serviced and new rods put on the drum, how much ?

Dave.

HELLO BUDDHI, you know me, i used to work at suttons too!!!! Nathan from spares (then by the wisom of M. R shuffled to sales

Haha yeah good old MR whats new? you better starting hooking me up with some good deals. Did you buy your d22 from there?

hi dave yea i worked with Troy for a few years, good bloke. ill get back to you on a price to service your warn. Buddhi, i will deffinatelly hook you up with some good deals, ALL forum members recieve a 20% discount from us straight up so whatever you want let me know. And yes i did get my d22 from suttons............ i know, i know......... lol my good friend M. R had the best deal out of ANYONE in the region and im talkin smashed them by thousands and threw in my keyless entry kit for zip ( i had to fit it but that didnt bother me as you know i love to tinker with shit lol)

Latest posts

Back