Favourite camping spots?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hosery

Reaction score
I had a look and couldnt see it anywhere on here. But maybe if we could get everyone to post up some of their favourite spots so they are all in the same spot to see. Might be helpful if your looking for some where new to visit. Post away and also add photos if possible.

Any way ill get the ball rolling. Double bridges just out of Bruthern. Its a great liitle spot where the tambo and the timbarra rivers join. Nice and quite and some nice sights to see. The photo doesnt really do it justice but its a great spot.

Attachments

• WP_000149.jpg
    WP_000149.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 153
Any way ill get the ball rolling. Double bridges just out of Bruthern. Its a great liitle spot where the tambo and the timbarra rivers join. Nice and quite and some nice sights to see. The photo doesnt really do it justice but its a great spot.

whats the fishing like?

mate i love camping at moreton island,go over every year with some mates.also like lake somerset,basically anywhere you can fish or ski!!!!would love to try stockton beach sometime.

Haha true you will never know till you go. But i havnt actually done a lot of fishing there. But ive caught couple of bass a few trout in winter

thanks for the response,,,
is the spot easy to find without detailed instructions?
im keen to try it out..
thanks

thanks for the response,,,
is the spot easy to find without detailed instructions?
im keen to try it out..
thanks

Yeah pretty easy. Where are you from. Head up from bruthern towards hotham Than turn right down playgrounds track head along there for bout 20 mins and your there. If you like pm me and i can send you bit better instructions but its easy to get there

If you can get a quiet weekend down there with no dickheads, Stevensons Falls in the Otways is a reasonable campground.
It's closed till November 5 for upgrades at the moment, but it's quiet, plenty of room for the kids, dogs on leads and there's a creek which I've been told has some fairly reasonably sized trout in it...
Heard the other day that there is also Samba and pigs around the area too, for the hunters among us.

my favourite are the ones that no one knows about. But as far as actual campsites go i'm a fan of the newnes campground in the wolgan valley

big desert, little desert, wyperfeld, murray sunset, kooyoora state park, grampians, otways, mansfield, licola to name a few...

Back