Tigerz11 Awnings

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Widge87

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im interested in one of Tigerz11's awnings, the 2m along x 2.5m outwards model. The size is great and you cant beat the price!
Just wondering does anyone have one of these awnings, if so what do you think?? Thanks Glenn

iv seen them they look good one of my mates has one he bent the poles well the wind did he said it was his fault .. used it for his trip up at the cape he said other than that was really good and u cant beat the price ..
hes getting more poles from them.
hope this helps.

iv seen them they look good one of my mates has one he bent the poles well the wind did he said it was his fault .. used it for his trip up at the cape he said other than that was really good and u cant beat the price ..
hes getting more poles from them.
hope this helps.

Yeah i was looking at them to. What is the quality in them like? I no you cant expext to much for the price. But hopefully they will last more than a few trips if looked after

Main thing I worry about is after sales service.
I have a TJM awning and love it! I damaged a buckle and had a new one delivered within two weeks

Main thing I worry about is after sales service.
I have a TJM awning and love it! I damaged a buckle and had a new one delivered within two weeks

I have a tigerz winch. The little bit in my controll box where i plug my remote in was busted. I told them and they sent me a new one within a week. So i cant complain about their after sales service.

hosery said:
I have a tigerz winch. The little bit in my controll box where i plug my remote in was busted. I told them and they sent me a new one within a week. So i cant complain about their after sales service.

Sounds great!!

its only a small business looks likes it getting bigger i was speaking to him he sold so much more than he thought he was going to so quick hes finding it hard to keep up. but hes restocking things soon but u cant beat the prices .

also if anyone is thinking of buying the rooftop tent hold off a bit he is making changes to it so it a little better .

money for what u get i think its grate.

I'll second that Hosery. Photos would be great, what is the storage cover like?? is the quality the same as ARB or TJM??

I'll chime in here, I got a roof top tent from an ebay company last week that came with an awning, I already have an ARB so I gave it to a mate, I have to say its every bit as good quality as the ARB one, you'd swear they were made in the same factory! (ARB say they aren't).

I'd have to assume the Tigerz was the same, personally I recon theres a factory in china the size of Tassie pumping them out for a couple of bucks and selling the same product to everyone.

Only reason I didn't get the Tigerz tent was cos a the place I bought from was in Sydney (so no freight) & I was able to view it. Otherwise it would have been a Tigerz roof top for sure

Looks can be deceiving. two fabrics can look the same and can out last the other 3 fold. not saying this is the case here but most chinese fabrics are crap arb included ;)
The only saviour for these products is they dont get used a whole lot so they tend to last from not being exposed to the elements for long periods

Ok guys so my awning turned up, and im pretty happy with it. The quailty looks the same as my brothers TJM awning. The storage bag is alittle differant to the ARB or TJM, its abit more tight fitting and squarer in design. Also the feet on the legs don't have a spike on them, like other brands. So for $190 delivered I think I'v done alright lol. I havent fitted my new roof racks yet, so took a few pics on the shed floor.
Cheers Glenn

DSC00797.JPG

DSC00800.JPG

DSC00801.JPG

DSC00802.JPG

Where did you get it for $190? Cheapest I've seen is $250 plus postage.

Will do thanks bud

That site is cheap as, will. E buying a bit from them

Last edited:
just wanted to ask what size awning you guys with canopy's are using?
I dont have a canopy and im about to buy a 2.5m wide x 2m long, BUT i am also ordering one for a mate who has a canopy.
Does it matter or is he better off with the 2m wide??

Cheers,
Nathan.

Latest posts

Back