Introducing Wolf 4x4

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calibrated

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Ashley and I am the Business Development Manager for Wolf 4x4.

Wolf 4x4 is a relatively new business, having only been concieved in September 2011, however has grown at a rapid rate to where we are today.

We are the importers/distributors for a range of quality products, and resellers of other local brands.
Our key focus revolves around quality products, and great customer service.

We have a fairly wide range of accessories available, and can get pretty much anything, but our core range revolves around the following:

TruckLok - A DIY kit to lock your tailgate with your central locking

Taubenreuther In-Bumper Winch Mount - The name says it all, want a winch but not a bullbar? Here's your answer!

Runva Winches - A brand with a huge international following, and growing in Australia. Top quality, top warranty.

Roll N Lock
- Without a doubt, the best roller shutter in the world. Dont buy a hardtop before you've had a look at this!

Pegasus
- Canopies and Extenda-Lids.

Zenec Naviceivers
- Europe's number one selling Double DIN satnav unit, now available in Australia!

Majority of our products are available on our website http://www.wolf4x4.com.au
However, due to the amount of products available, you may be after something that isnt on our site (yet!)
If you are just shoot me an email [email protected] and I'll do my best to get a price for you.
We also have a Facebook page (as you do) http://www.facebook.com/wolf4x4

I look forward to being involved on this forum and helping you guys out with some great products, at great prices!

Regards,
Ashley

Last edited:
you got some nice looking gear there mate, did have a little bit of troulbe with some of the page links, I could see where they are but there was no writing so I couldn't tell what I was goin into.

Latest posts

Back