my rod holders...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s.weapon

Reaction score
hi guys, thought id share this....

I didnt want a bullbar mounted rod holder, and wanted more security for my gear, so spent ages thinking how i could carry my rods, they are no good in the tray either, so spent a few weeks working out how to get this to work!

10d86148.jpg

516cb04d.jpg

plan was for my light bar to sit under the front rack, but it didnt fit by a matter of cm's..... so had to put my sports bars back on, painted them as i didnt like the chrome, then fitted another section of rola rack to that.

they are rola Ski locking arms, had a few dramas with the cheap locks on them, but other than that, this works fantasticly, really pleased, just got to work out how to secure my reels now, as if someone had enough time, they could prob get them off.. and if im going bush i think ill mount the rods the otherway round so they dont get caught on a branch and snap...

hope this might work for some other guys!

adam

Haha... My auto Lecky mate has been slack... But will be sorted quick, just needed to mount it...

Light bar is a rigid industries 40".... Light is soo good, so much safer driving at night, less tireing on ur eyes...

Latest posts

Back