Happy Father's Day.......

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
.....to all the Dad's. This is our day to clean up!

I'm going to BCF today to have a look around, some good discounts available over the weekend!

What are you guys up to this weekend?

Bloody soccer 'end of season carnival' tommorrow.

I am going away for the weekend next weekend and getting married so will no doubt try not to spend too much money this weekend.

Might send the missus and kids to BCF though as a big hint.

Wooo whooo! I'm taking the Mrs and Daughter clothes shopping in Newcastle tomorrow :sarcastic:

Seriously though, any time spent with my family is gold!!

Have a good day boys, Ive spent the whole weekend with the gf and paintballing today and going drinking tonight as it is my sister 24th party.

Dave.

We had a good day, one of the other coaches managed to sneak a couple of beers into the orange juice esky at the soccer breakup. Sausage sizzle, beers, good company, the kids amusing themselves onthe jumping castle and rides. Not a bad fathers day at all.

Happy Dads day to the dads and best wishes on your upcomming marriage Matt76.

Well fathers day diddnt quite pan out like I would have hoped, I kept dropping hints on lockers, lifkits ect, but I endend up with jocks!!!!!! LOL No seriously had a great day, got some nice boardies and a shirt, and the new fast and the furious DVD, breaky down at Mooloolaba and the neighbours over for a barbie and a few beers!!

Mick

Latest posts

Back