Ironman fog lights to Nissan standard switch

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevor1985

Reaction score
Hi every one I purchased a new navara bullbar its got fog lights in it I was wondering how to wire them up to factory switch.which is just in front of my right knee. Mine is 2011 Thai st. An how do I actually get plastic cover off that sits under steering wheel. The bar came with a wiring kit but would rather use factory ones if possible. If going to be to much mucking round I will just pay some one.. Any thoughts guys??

Hey mate..

I have just purchased an arb bullbar and the guys at arb said that the wiring is already in behind the factory bar and all you have to do is plug the lights in and buy a new head light switch that also incorporates the fog lamp switch

Part number is. 25540-ec40b

I should get my navara back later today or tomorrow and will be installing the switch right after.

when u do fit the switch,

it aint a phillips head, or allen key, but infact a torx screw...

was a pain in the arse cause the only ones i had were for a 1/2" socket

Thanks for the info mate..

Will make it a little quicker now just have to go through my tools and mind them.

Fog Light Switch

Hey mate..

I have just purchased an arb bullbar and the guys at arb said that the wiring is already in behind the factory bar and all you have to do is plug the lights in and buy a new head light switch that also incorporates the fog lamp switch

Hi Tintop

Is the part #25540-ec40b for the Thialand built D40, if so whats the $$ and were do you get them.

l have the 2011 D40 King Cab (White) Tray, had the second battery fitted.
The ARB winch bar, 2" lift kit and iron man snorkel are being fitted this month.
l will need to get the switch that accomodates the fog light switch as the bull bar has the fog lights fitted.

JimC (Meanstreak):bandit:

Hey mate..

Hi Tintop

Is the part #25540-ec40b for the Thialand built D40, if so whats the $$ and were do you get them.

l have the 2011 D40 King Cab (White) Tray, had the second battery fitted.
The ARB winch bar, 2" lift kit and iron man snorkel are being fitted this month.
l will need to get the switch that accomodates the fog light switch as the bull bar has the fog lights fitted.

JimC (Meanstreak):bandit:

Hey mate that is the part number.. Mine is a Thai built one but I wasn't asked when ordering off Nissan.

The thai built ones don't use Torx bits, they use Phillips head screws (well mine did anyway)

Foglight wiring loom

Hi every one I purchased a new navara bullbar its got fog lights in it I was wondering how to wire them up to factory switch.which is just in front of my right knee. Mine is 2011 Thai st. An how do I actually get plastic cover off that sits under steering wheel. The bar came with a wiring kit but would rather use factory ones if possible. If going to be to much mucking round I will just pay some one.. Any thoughts guys??

Hi Trevor
As previous thread l have the 2011 D40 Kingcab,(Thia Model), would it have the wiring loom for the foglights already in behind the front bumper.

JimC :bandit:

Latest posts

Back