did anyone fish portland on the long weekend?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbos40

Reaction score
i got there about 10 on Saturday morning to find about 250 cars and trailers already parked.
there were so many navaras there i thought there must be someone from navara.asia out for a fish
we fished saturday for 1 blue eye travalla at 3kg, could not raise a tuna with all the birds busting up and fish free jumping
camped on the foreshore and went out again on sunday for 2 tuna 18kg and 6kg fish jumping and busting up everywhere but would not take lures my son got to pull the big one in and made his day its his biggest tuna so far
stopped at the rock on the way back to the ramp and picked up 10 or so pinkies
we had greet weekend can't wait for the wind to drop so we can get back out again

here is a pic off my phone

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 105
haven't fished portland for a few weeks but have done pretty well this year in fact i haven't missed for 3 seasons now but on the trip before last we thought we would stay in the car at the ramp since we got into town at 2:30 am but at around 3:30 a group of young blokes decided they would jump in my boat and try to take some gear they also tried to break in the car while we were in it, Lets just say they got the shock of there lives and a few to go on with . After that i will never stay in the car again and always take ALL of my gear out even when at a caravan park. I(f you ever see me at the ramp say G'day I'm in a Markham and a white d22.

Latest posts

Back