wet floor

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerry

Reaction score
Hi I was doing some work on my D40 and pulled sill moulds up noticed water under them pull back the carpet & underlay is soaking wet .
has anyone had this problem ???

Which side? What model?

Some models (maybe around 08-09) had issues with the a/c pipe not being long enough.

There was someone recently who had an issue with water on the driver side, I think that was sorted to be a grommet in the fire wall.

There is also grommets in the floor, I found one of mine pushed in just after delivery.

Other than that I'd be checking things like seals.

both sides modle 08 D40 dual cab stx.
I looked in side be hind the kickpenals and its wet in there as well
I have left the scuff plates off to see if its comming in from around door seals

I also climed under & looked around at floor to see if any gromets where missing .

I did look under the car for missing gromets
also took it to nissan and had the AC tube replaced will see what happens

I also have frt and rear Rino racks on it that may be letting water get under the door seal ??
Im going to get in while letting hose run on doors to test

its definately the AC drain...happened to me, i almost went off at the seller as i thought he flooded it and sold me the truck... lols

i had the exact same problem.
I removed the existing drain hose and replaced it with a 90degree bent hose i bought from Supercheap. 15-16mm internal diameter.
No more problem

I had the exact same problem with a wet passenger floor. I used a piece of flex conduit and routed it away using the old grommet. PROBLEM SOLVED

I've got the same problem, where is this hose any pics or where does it run from and to.
when my ac is on whiter is draining out just behind passenger from wheel but carpet still gets wet and starting ti stink.

cheers Gav

Back