Vent Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guido

Reaction score
If there isn't a thread dedicated to venting...there is now.

Just parted with some of my hard earned cash to fix an oil leak ($300), get home and nothing has changed. Clear as day, the oil is pooling up where I pointed it out. What's even more frustrating, on the invoice report it says "checked for return of leak" or something along those lines. Bullsh*t!

How do you approach this, request a discount on the "actual" repair? Request it free? So pissed off paying for something that doesn't need to be done. Although reasurring to know it has been done...

And to top it off, came back from my local fast food chain and found half of the sh*t that I ordered missing. Bad day..........

Guido

There is actually an entire rant section, one of the mods can probably move this.

Thread moved to its rightful home, with all the other rants!

I'd be ranting about that too. Obviously someone who can't be stuffed doing their job properly. It'd be completely fair to go back, seek the supervisor/manager out and tell them that the work that you had paid for was not completed correctly and that you would like them to rectify it. Honey vs vinegar.

If the honey doesn't work and they refuse, that's when you pull out the "Dept of Fair Trading" card.

Back