Navara Muster 2012 date and location

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljacko78

Reaction score
g'day everyone

The committe has spent the last 2 months digging for venues to host this years Muster over the the 2-4 Nov long weekend (for the Vic's anyways)

Unfortunately, every venue is booked out! We have even had help from the venue owners trying to help find us other sites to use - all of which are booked up.

We've had to make a decision on the dates (sorry to those who may have booked in holidays) and we will be hosting the Muster on the 9-11th November.

Venues
Most of the sites we were looking at were in the order of $30/p/n. This seemed too expensive. Hunting a little further, we found a site at the Tolmie Sports Ground:
http://www.mansfieldonline.com.au/tolmiesports.html

This is 25km northeast of Mansfield.
GPS 36 56" 6'S 146 14" 12'E (or 36.935, 146.2367)

Similar in some respects to ADOS from last year, this site has room for up to 200 4wds or 150 camper trailers. There are good showers and toilets on site... and its cheap at $5/per/night

We will be looking for indicative numbers again so if you are interested in coming, pls PM myself, Old Tony or Geoff3DMN - or send a reply to this thread

Stay tuned for more info over the coming weeks. Cheers all!

Luke Jackson

Id say ill be in. What does the weekend entail. Drink a heap of beer talk some s*#t and show off how good a heap of navara's together can look

Mansfield's not that far from your place Krankin, any over flow can just go in your backyard :big_smile:

hosery said:
Id say ill be in. What does the weekend entail. Drink a heap of beer talk some s*#t and show off how good a heap of navara's together can look

Dreamin

hosery said:

I meant dreamin in regards to this post

I'm keen guys.

I Haven't been to one before, what's the go?

My D40 is bog standard.....will I still be welcome :welcome:

Will there be many families with kids there? My kids are 18 months and 3 yrs old......not to much screaming or early mornings (5:30 isn't early is it?!) I promise!

Hi maho, this is only the 2nd muster so nobody (including the committee members) has been to more than 1 before so don't worry about that.

We took Molly to the last muster at AIDOs (she was 9 then) and she'll be 10 this time. There was a small group of kids there last time and they had a ball. Kids are more than welcome (I wouldn't be able to go if they weren't!).

Last time the utes varied from totally standard through to seriously modified. Standard utes got around the 4 wheel driving loop fine last time, there was also a touring trip for those people that wanted to do some sight seeing rather than 4 wheel driving.

The itinerary hasn't been finalized yet for this year but keep an eye on the forums for announcements as we get closer.

The more that come along the better maho :smile:

Back