Sus lift kit + 1" block lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgermasi

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I already have a 2 inches OME Suspension lift but I'd like an extra bit (as usual) and I'd like to know your comments on pros and mainly cons of adding a coil strut spacer at the front of 25mm and a block of same thickness on the rear, similar to what Snake is selling.

Many thanks

I don't no too much but from the reading I have done coil spaces reduce travel in the front not that there is much anyway. You would be better just body lifting it all round.

Hope this helps

Hi Guys
I already have a 2 inches OME Suspension lift but I'd like an extra bit (as usual) and I'd like to know your comments on pros and mainly cons of adding a coil strut spacer at the front of 25mm and a block of same thickness on the rear, similar to what Snake is selling.

Many thanks

you will be swappiing downtravel for static lift. only issue will be you need extended breakline in the rear depending how your springs sit oh and you will probably get coil hat contact in the front again depending on your current springs. which you can either just live with or buy new uca's

you will be swappiing downtravel for static lift. only issue will be you need extended breakline in the rear depending how your springs sit oh and you will probably get coil hat contact in the front again depending on your current springs. which you can either just live with or buy new uca's

Hi Thanks for the reply,
so what about if I jack the car up and then check the gap between coil hat and UCA to determine my maximum spacer?
Thank you

Hi Thanks for the reply,
so what about if I jack the car up and then check the gap between coil hat and UCA to determine my maximum spacer?
Thank you

would be wasting ur time u will definetly get coil hat contact dosent matter what spacer u go and u wouldnt need the same spacer in the back unless ur truck sits level?they usually sit alreay higher in the back which is y spacers are used in the front to level it back out

Hi Thanks for the reply,
Thank you

I have a 40mm Dobinsons lift in the front and I have added the 25mm snake racing spacers. And there was 5mm between the control arm and hat when the car what sitting still.. I jacked it and down measuring a few times and that 5mm gap equates to about 15mm of down travel, which is shit all. It would bang even going over speed bumps.

The answer: upper control arms from the USA, PRG is the best one going around (which is what I got) about $800 delivered from: www.performancelifts.com
Measuring down travel now it's a little better than std. And my car has 75mm lift at the front, plus 285 75 r16 fit with only the littlest trimming

Late ish reply but hope it helps! Ps the control arms are worth ever cent off road

I have a 40mm Dobinsons lift in the front and I have added the 25mm snake racing spacers. And there was 5mm between the control arm and hat when the car what sitting still.. I jacked it and down measuring a few times and that 5mm gap equates to about 15mm of down travel, which is shit all. It would bang even going over speed bumps.

The answer: upper control arms from the USA, PRG is the best one going around (which is what I got) about $800 delivered from: www.performancelifts.com
Measuring down travel now it's a little better than std. And my car has 75mm lift at the front, plus 285 75 r16 fit with only the littlest trimming

Late ish reply but hope it helps! Ps the control arms are worth ever cent off road

how do u find the Dobinsons lift mines booked in ready to go in a couple weeks

I think I'll go spacers and PRG uca and probably better springs than OME in the front and for the rear end I'll probably go with ranchos 9000 and longer shackles. I just would like an extra inch to run 285s with offset rims and some trimming for when offroad and std tyres and rims for when i'm working.
Appreciated all your inputs boys.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back