265/75/16

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emir

Reaction score
Hi all,

im new to the forum and trying to gather some info regarding tyres and what people recommend, im planning on lifting my D40 2010 model in the near future, my issue is my tyres are past wear marks on the wheels and are screeching every corner i take. i was thinking of ordering 265/75/16 just wondering if anyone has a set of tyres these size on their d40.. dimensions are 31.6inch diameter and 11.4 wide.????

at the moment the car is stock height? will they fit? and will they fit on the standard rims? or should i upgrade the rims to 16x7's or 16x8's???

any info would be appreciated

Last edited:
Hi all,

im new to the forum and trying to gather some info regarding tyres and what people recommend, im planning on lifting my D40 2010 model in the near future, my issue is my tyres are past wear marks on the wheels and are screeching every corner i take. i was thinking of ordering 265/75/16 just wondering if anyone has a set of tyres these size on their d40.. dimensions are 31.6inch diameter and 11.4 wide.????

at the moment the car is stock height? will they fit? and will they fit on the standard rims? or should i upgrade the rims to 16x7's or 16x8's???

any info would be appreciated

hi guys, i just saw the post a few posts before mine...

my bad. still new to the site.

Haha all good mate, Welcome! There is that so information on here that is useful, some looks like ramblings (looks at tony) but these guys know their stuff. Anything you ever needed to know, its here somewhere.

And FYI for an easy answer - I put ATZ 4 ribs in this size on my stock height, no bullbar D40 a few weeks back and they are fine :)

thanks for the replies guys. i found some useful posts that helped me answer my own questions. lol

cheers for your replies

Latest posts

Back