few pics of the car

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nao

Reaction score
taken on various trips..

Attachments

• DSC_0590.jpg
    DSC_0590.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 212
  • DSC_0047.jpg
    DSC_0047.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 162
  • DSC_0482_2.jpg
    DSC_0482_2.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC_0640_2.jpg
    DSC_0640_2.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC_0501_2.jpg
    DSC_0501_2.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 192
cheers nathand
bowie assume your talking about flinders ranges...we love the place and been there a few times now and sure to be a few times more. did sky trek a couple months ago and had a blast, where are you from?

whoops leigh creek. paid a visit there in march, small town, big mine and not much more except for all the places it leads u too. is arkaroola worth a trip and any other places up that way u can recommend ? will like the area and not too sure where else close to head

Yeah arkaroola is a great place its also a small place but its nice theres also plenty of 4wd tracks and they also have a ridgetop tour if i remember correctly the tour goes to the mine thats there aswell so can get a good look at that.

Theres also the birdsville trek thats always a good drive going through marree to coopers creek crossing through mungeranie and on to birdsville i used to work with the roadworks mob up that way operating the ferry on coopers creek that was a fun job got paid whilst fishing most of the time with a couple of fellas from the nearby station but it all depends on on the time of year and what the weathers been like up that way that the ferry will be operating they also have a camp ground next to it for anyone who wants to camp the night. Mungeranies not that far north of coopers creek the people there are nice i cant remember their names though. Then from there on to birdsville youll cross the border into qld and you know your gettin close if you time it right for if you every go up this way try do it when the birdsville races are thats great fun for the family i think a few blokes on here were talking about doing a trip to there either this year or next. Also if you do end up doing the birdsville trek make sure you take extra fuel cause theres not alot of fuel stations along the way.

Other them i cant really think of much more and from one of your pics you had already went up towards williams creek.

Dont know if you did this one but theres the parachilna to blinman drive you go through to para gorge thats an awesome drive and theres also a camp ground in blinman which has a 4x4 track there and an extreme track i dont recomend trying the extreme one unless u have at least a 2 inch lift and protective guards gallore under your nav because its actually a rock crawling track every year blinman holds a landrover jamboree and thats the camp grounds they use and the tracks and the reason in me knowing this is my uncle is a big landrover fan and i thought id tag along with him one year and to tell you the truth it was a pretty good trip i was thinking of maybe mentioning blinman to the folks on here who organise the navara musters on here to maybe give it a look into but im not sure who they would have to talk to in order of booking the place i was just going to leave it for a bit until i could get over that way and inquire with the locals but anyway back to the subject i think theres also tag along tours that you can go on there and they take you to some awesome sights theres also some good history around there aswell.

cheers bowie.
did the drive from blinman to parachilna and agree, its a great scenic drive, stopped at the prairie for the arvo and evening.. good mrs drove back to wilpena coz it was my bday and I got to drink....

we did another trip two years ago..melbourne to flinders to coward to coober, uluru and alice and had a blast.

had been thinking about broken hill, birdsville, down the strez, arkaroola, flinders and back home over three weeks as well...or maybe just dump the kids n mrs and do the simpson...

Latest posts

Back