dual battery set up

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tizz007

Reaction score
this is my dual battery set up , the battery in the foto is being changed to remco 100ah dc battery.

IMAG0094.jpg

IMAG0092.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

IMAG0091.jpg

Dont mind me - i just saw it again after all the pics loaded. That looks good mate, Wouldnt mind a similar set up. You havent lost much room out of your tray at all. Ideal if you still plan to sleep in the back of the ute.

yea im planning on making another one for the other side for storage , when i get the time lol

its just a standard nissan linner came with the ute,

the cables i thought the same how to run them , but behind the liner at the back of the tray at the bottom there are two oval shaped cromets one either side of the tray so it was fairly easy .

Nice set-up, in the process of doing the same for mine (doesn't look as flash as you tho, lol). Although, I'm put the battery and the compressor seperate

mine does a little im going to pu a rubber seal around the bottom and hope for the best , see how it goes im sure it will last for some time tho theres not alot off water that get into mine, the idea in time is to use this as a template anget it made up alloy checkaplate, but i think it may cost a bit, i used two tin off hammertone spray on it so it should last for year or two

Latest posts

Back