Runva Performance Winches - EOFY Sale

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calibrated

Reaction score
EOFY Sale on our most popular Runva Winches - Valid for this week only! Ends 12pm Sunday 24th.

9500 / 12000 with Steel - Was $750 now $675
9500 / 12000 with Rope - Was $850 now $775
11XP with Rope - Was $950 now $875

All with free delivery Australia wide!

Must use the coupon code RUNVAEOFY

http://www.wolf4x4.com.au/runva-winches/

main-banner-runva11xp.jpg

Sale extended to Saturday 30th June and expanded to every Runva model. $75 off ALL Runva winches.
No limit on purchases per customer, or amount of uses. Just until stock runs out.

is anyone on hear using a runva?? or know anyone?? or know anything good or bad about these??? lifetime warranty on them and about same price as a tigerz so I'm contemplating about it.. ive never heard of them and when i typed in runva in forum search nothing to my supprise popped up so i got a feeling no ones using one am i right.... anything info would be great

Hi Peter,

Apologies for the late reply.

We have sold over a hundred Runva winches in the last 6 months.

Of those we've had one warranty claim, where there was an issue with the wireless controller and that was replaced next business day.

Runva's stock and support is in Brisbane, so turnaround times for sales/warranty is very quick.

They have quite possibly the best warranty of all winches on the market, are very well built and bulletproof.

We use them on our demo vehicles (Amarok, Prado 120, LC200) and have not let us down once.

There may not be many search hits on this forum, but we have sold many to users on AusAmarok, NewHilux, NewTriton and 4WDAction forums.

Latest posts

Back