How long is 4 weeks?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deejay

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I ordered my new 09 Nav D22 a couple of weeks ago and still have a couple of weeks to go before she arrives.

Jeeeesus! 4 weeks is an eternity. :argh:

However, I believe my ship comes into Fremantle today carrying my new beast, woohoo. Now just have to wait for Nissan to add all the good add on bits and give her a good detail up, then I'm a happy boy. I reckon the wait is gonna get even longer now that I know it's in the state.

How long did you guys have to wait for your new cars and how did you handle it?

DJ

Mine was only a week, I picked one they had in stock, it just needed my accessories done. That bloody seemed to take long enough!

I had a choice of a Moroon or White STR or wait a while for a different colour.

White it was, pretty happy with white.

Dave.

Mine had to be brought up from Sydney, took a week to get it in Brisbane and accessories fitted.

had to wait a week while accesories were fitted. Glad they had a green one in stock a week was too long.

i think a week is about this (--------------------------------) long on the map

mine took two weeks, that was like an eternity!
it only had to come from port of brisbane to windsor for pd & accessories.
heaps worth the wait tho!!!

my old man just ordered a new caravan and it wont be ready till some time in November. As for my D22 I only waited a couple of days as I had to drive to Toowoomba from the Sunny coast to pick it up

Hi guys,

I have half a "chubby" knowing it's on WA soil, and was half tempted to go down to the docks to see if I could see it sitting there in the rain. That's lame huh?

It's now been 19 days waiting and it's seriously doing my head in. Hopefully only another week to ten days.

Sales guy was saying if you wanted a particular colour in the D40's, he knows the wait will be to almost X-Mas. :suicide:

Can't believe you guys all got your cars so quick!

Cheers,

DJ

my old man just ordered a new caravan and it wont be ready till some time in November. As for my D22 I only waited a couple of days as I had to drive to Toowoomba from the Sunny coast to pick it up

Ha ha, hadn't thought about that sort of thing Mick. We ordered a new couch, it took 3 months to arrive. So probably not a long wait for a Nav in the scheme of things.

try ordering a kenworth, delays are commonly up to 6 months!

not bad considering you'd be paying around $300,000 in most cases!

Back