BASTARD PC, green right wing morons..

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't you mean Bastard PC, green left wing morons?

(the Greens are to the left of centre on the political spectrum)

sorry...I'm just soooooooofucking enraged that someone could steal my button, I cant think straight...:tazzy::tazzy:

Here it is Jim

1101190.jpg

Luv it Jason....but where can i find another....wouldnt wanna take yours...

Naaaa...I mean the homo smiley....:makeout:

its happened in the last week....cause when i did my own favourites....you know what mean...i put it in....now its gone altogether..

These things come with an expiry and dave wore it out with his 11million uses.

I'm only part of it because I helped wear it out by having it aimed at me 9 million of the 11 million times you used it.

If it wasn't installed on this forums server it may well have been removed from the originating server, you'd have to ask Mr No Show (Dave) how he installed it because I think it was him that did that one.

If it wasn't installed on this forums server it may well have been removed from the originating server, you'd have to ask Mr No Show (Dave) how he installed it because I think it was him that did that one.

Dave installed it...I picked it out and sent him the link.

Always a bridesmaid never a bride

Well if my day comes I'll borrow your dress.

Dave installed it...I picked it out and sent him the link.

I don't really know why anyone would leave it installed on another server (unless maybe license but I think they are license free) but it's the only thing I can think of other than it has been deliberately deleted by someone.

Has anyone noticed any other missing?

Latest posts

Back