Pajero wheels on Nissan Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steedjo

Reaction score
Hi, I have been offered a set of 16 "speedy rim's off a pajero with silverstone mt sports 285/75/16. Just wondering if they would fit under my nissan navara 2004 str tray back, if anyone had run these tires before, and a rough price on the value. Thanks :)

I'm not sure on those tires for value. Depending on how ur nav is set up ie lift etc will decide if you can fit those tires. They are a big tire almost 33inch. I have them on my nav and they take some work to get them to fit without rubbing on guards and chassis

should fit but will have a wider offset and you can guarantee they will rub. dont buy untill you have test fitted them.

Not sure what model Pajero you are talking about but we have an NP with factory 16 inch rims & I had considered sticking a wheel from the Paj on the D40 to see how much clearance I would have with 265/75/16's.

Didn't even bother to take a nut off as the stud pattern is completely different.

Edit: Sorry, didn't realise I had drifted to the D22 area. That's what happens when you only check new posts & don't read things properly. May I say that I have NFI about what fits on a D22.

Last edited:
Thanks for that. It does have a 2" iron man sus lift. Just wasn't sure about the offset but as i dont know the model of the pajero they came off gets a bit hard. i do know it was an older model pajero. It's a 6 stud pattern so it should just bolt on. Also they are on mag wheels, speedy ones. Talking to a mate he rekns there no good out the bush. Ive never had a problem with the alloys, but there different. 5 spoke ones. The only reason he is getting rid of them is because the pajero's engine would not push them up the hill.

Latest posts

Back