Will These fit a D40?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

07nav

Reaction score
Looking at a set of Pro Comp 16x8's from the US for a spanish D40.

The Specs are as follows:

16x8, 6 on 4.5 Bolt Pattern
Backspace = 4 in.
Max Load = 2200lbs
Finish = Flat Black
Hub Centric = No
Offset = -12mm

Anybody know if these will fit and clear the brakes? Also should I expect a large amount of tire hanging out of the guard with that offset?

Cheers for that.

But thats not what my question was directed at.... I know the offset and what it is.

The issue is the back spacing and caliper clearance...

Ohh and btw, i did search and nothing answered my question.

pretty sure pro comps wont fit something about there backspaceing or the dish of the rim i spent ages on the phone to pro comp and even though they are same stud pattern and all theres something that binds the caliper but ring opposite lock mackay or pro comp direct and find out its been a 5 months since i rang a million and one places trying to find rims to fit

The ProComp 89 Series wheels fit on the D40 Frontier most of the time however there were some batches that hit the brakes on the Frontier. The offset will have the wheel stick out some 20mm further than the stock wheel.
Most wheels from a D40 Frontier will fit on a D40 Navara Spanish build however its never a 100% sure fit.
Only way to really know is to trial fit them

Latest posts

Back