Marine Parks.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave, you gotta put this in the "rant" section as you wont be able to appreciate my comments fully otherwise.:tazzy:

Done mate.

Go for your life.

I have no idea why this shit doesn't bother anyone else.

Its usually me starting these threads.

Barnaby Joyce for PM.

Burn in Hell Gillard, your destroying the Australian way of life.

You are right Dave, This is crazy. All of the other crap they are doing is kind of overshadowing this so it is not getting much attention unfortunately.

I am not sure how this impacts you guys over there on the east coast, but here in the west, they have put these parks right on top of some of our GPS marked fishing spots. I heard one of the pollies carrying on about how its not going to effect rec fishermen because it starts 200kms off the coast and 'no one gets in their tinny and does 200kms'

That maybe the case off QLD but off WA they start REALLY close to our coast, some of them reachable in a tinny and others reachable in most other recreational boats.

As with most fisheries measures, I support closing areas and reducing limits IF IT HAS A SCIENTIFIC BASIS TO PROTECT FISH STOCKS. The only thing this protects is Labors grip on power via its relationship with the Greens (read, they do what ever the Greens say)

I have no idea why this shit doesn't bother anyone else.

It bothers me that people can't see the need to set aside bits of our marine and terrestrial natural heritage and agree to leave them undisturbed. It bothers me that people don't engage with government to arrive at reserve plans that can benefit the majority, while maintaining industry (where was your submission on the marine parks). It bothers me more that people, who have had no input, shown no interest and haven't bothered to avail themselves of the most basic facts think they suddenly have the right to bitch and whinge.

Its usually me starting these threads.

That might be saying something about your social life Dave - anyone need a hobby?

It bothers me more that people, who have had no input, shown no interest and haven't bothered to avail themselves of the most basic facts think they suddenly have the right to bitch and whinge.

It bothers me that you accuse me of taking no interest, it bothers me that you think I didn't take the time to do a submission, it bothers me that you think I'm not aware of the most basic facts.

The facts are I'm a paid up member of the shooters and fishers party and I take a strong interest in these extreme greenies taking away my lifestyle and more importantly my kids lifestyle but that doesn't mean I'll stop.

I did put in a personal submission to the marine parks proposal for 2 proposed marine parks on the Eastern seaboard. For my efforts I got 1 2 line form letter for 1 and nothing for the other however pressure from the shooters and fishers and others did moderate the impact of the park along the NSW coastal area.

I am aware that the marine park expansions are not driven by a genuine desire to maintain sustainable fishing but rather as a political agenda of the extreme greens who have a philosophical objection to fishing (and hunting and duck shooting and in most cases 4 wheel driving, trail bike riding and generally access to public land).

The extreme greenies have already driven the forestry industry within farting distance of death in most areas and the next target on their agenda is the fishing industry.

Last edited:
Yawn, the forestry industry was going to its death a long time ago. Firstly, THEY have done SFA to increase the size of their forest reserves. Apart from Boral, what other forest company actually has their own forests? Secondly, modern technology means the forestry industry needs less workers, far less.

Fishing is in a similar situation. Way, Way, way overdue for a clean out. Even in the 70's, it badly needed a clean out. Add in the gear they have now and there are too many fishing boats for the supplies. Look at all the "recreational" fisherman with their fishfinders. no skill in that, you just boat around until the fish show up and then you haul them in (BTDT).

Face it guys, as you all allow the population of this country to expand, you are going to face more and more restrictions on your recreational activities.

P.S. Barnaby Joyce goes to the highest bidder, so be careful who you wish for.

cant put everyone in the same basket...
i am not a pro shooter, fisher or logger....
i rec fish with NO finders...just the old way of a diary/moon/tides etc,
i dont hunt with the aid of dogs and i only chop enough wood to keep my house warm and enjoy being in the forest or on the beach..

am sick of minority, do gooding civil lib, green, lesbo, treehugging, 7pm project turds with no life experience laying down the laws...

GAGF the lot of ya's.

Yawn, the forestry industry was going to its death a long time ago

:confused2:

Dream on...:wristy:
Dont know what world you come from but here at Mt Dissa SF...they have been clear fell raping the fuck out of it since Feb 07 and still going strong and the same with just about all the othe SF's in vic.

cant put everyone in the same basket...
i am not a pro shooter, fisher or logger....
i rec fish with NO finders...just the old way of a diary/moon/tides etc,
i dont hunt with the aid of dogs and i only chop enough wood to keep my house warm and enjoy being in the forest or on the beach..

am sick of minority, do gooding civil lib, green, lesbo, treehugging, 7pm project turds with no life experience laying down the laws...

GAGF the lot of ya's.

So, what your saying is that you're a greenie (albeit light green) but wont admit it? :rofl2:

It bothers me that you accuse me of taking no interest, it bothers me that you think I didn't take the time to do a submission, it bothers me that you think I'm not aware of the most basic facts.

The facts are I'm a paid up member of the shooters and fishers party and I take a strong interest in these extreme greenies taking away my lifestyle and more importantly my kids lifestyle but that doesn't mean I'll stop.

I did put in a personal submission to the marine parks proposal for 2 proposed marine parks on the Eastern seaboard. For my efforts I got 1 2 line form letter for 1 and nothing for the other however pressure from the shooters and fishers and others did moderate the impact of the park along the NSW coastal area.

I am aware that the marine park expansions are not driven by a genuine desire to maintain sustainable fishing but rather as a political agenda of the extreme greens who have a philosophical objection to fishing (and hunting and duck shooting and in most cases 4 wheel driving, trail bike riding and generally access to public land).

The extreme greenies have already driven the forestry industry within farting distance of death in most areas and the next target on their agenda is the fishing industry.

Then cleary my post wasn't aimed at you as you seem to give a f...

You & your party are wrong in almost every respect - but atleast you get involved.

It bothers me that people can't see the need to set aside bits of our marine and terrestrial natural heritage and agree to leave them undisturbed. It bothers me that people don't engage with government to arrive at reserve plans that can benefit the majority, while maintaining industry (where was your submission on the marine parks). It bothers me more that people, who have had no input, shown no interest and haven't bothered to avail themselves of the most basic facts think they suddenly have the right to bitch and whinge.

I'll tell what bothers me...if the green homo treehugging fucks are so adamant that I and my fellow australian brothers and sisters involved in rec fishing, shooting and 4WDing are depleting the countries stocks and land,
how about stop ya pot smoking for a bit and getting a brainwave,

1/ stop japan and all the other thieving bastards from fishing our waters and nearby oceans...why the fuck dont you make marine parks out there????

2/ stop immigration

3/ stop other countries buying our land/farms

4/leave us aussie fishers/shooters/4wders the fuck alone

5/ stop using our land/resources to feed every other country on the planet

or

6/ get yourselves alltogether....make your spiritual congregation to Nimbin, all get in your tents, zip em up and smoke yourselves silly never to be heard from again.

:rambo:

Is a 7pm project response a response only suitable to appear on a show hosted by morons and dickheads or is it a response only those dickheads could come up with.

As a non watcher of the show I'm not sure if they are capable of such opinions or rely on dumb arses to voice such opinions for them.

Is a 7pm project response a response only suitable to appear on a show hosted by morons and dickheads or is it a response only those dickheads could come up with.

As a non watcher of the show I'm not sure if they are capable of such opinions or rely on dumb arses to voice such opinions for them.

All the above....and then some.

Latest posts

Back