Genuine Alloy Bar Brackets?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AussieMav93

Hey guys. I tried to search but nothing resulted under many titles. Im asking on behalf of my father (Im a Patrol4x4 guy) he bought a Genuine Alloy bar off ebay. didnt check to see if the brackets came with it and of course they didnt.

So does anyone have a template or know of anyone who makes them, has prices for some or wants to sell me yours?

we got replacment lenses which have TJM printed on the back but TJM said they are generic between most alloys.

If anyone is able to help me out that would be great.

Cheers

Mate the best I can do is show you a couple of pics of them, maybe it will help you keep an eye out for them?

P1030786Large.jpg

P1030787Large.jpg

Hey cheers, we did a drive around for car yards and car parks and had a look at a few and i got a general idea of what they look like. Im a welder/fab but wanna try keep it all genuine before i have to make something.

Do you still have the ones pictured? wouldnt be able to give me distances between the holes would you?

Cheers
John

They are all fitted up to the car mate, some of the mounting holes are on angles too?

All good, ill have to keep my eye out. No wreckers want to sell them.. even damaged ones for some reason..

Cheers

Liability would be the cause of that I'm guessing.

Also, I would strongly recommend you do not go building your own mounts, as it creates a whole world of potential pain if you are involved in an incident and insurance gets involved and notices the home made jobbies.

Second to that, you cannot guarantee they will be airbag compatible. Yes, you might be building them to close spec to the originals, but unless you are using the same grade of steel, in the same thickness, with the same size welds in the exact same places... then its all a bit of a gamble.

Dont take this as me doubting your ability.. definitely not the case... just the other side of the coin that I felt it my duty to mention :)

Anyways, hope you find a solution soon

Latest posts

Back