i got my wheels :)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navdog_d40

Reaction score
hey guys got my wheels today coopers a/t st-max 265/75/r16

here is a few pics.

IMG_2756.jpg

IMG_2755.jpg
IMG_2758.jpg

cheers

Looking good mate.

The steelies are growing on me.

What size and offset are those?

Did you find braking performance suffered at all due to the heavier wheels?

they look good. are they 8's? if so, what is the offset, and do they hang outside the guards
cheers
eric

yeah mate they are 8's sorry for the late reply im pretty sure there is only one sun-raiser rim for the d40 its 0 offset but it sits nice compared to my mate hilux with the same offset but he only has a 7 rim.
they also stick out the guards just a tad looks tuff i reckon lol cheers

Yep, those tyres look good.

But is your winch missing? There is no leader or hook visible...

yeah mate i had a problem with my winch so im looking at it i took it out that's also why my bash plates are missing but i am also upgrading from the factory plates cheers

Looking good mate.

The steelies are growing on me.

What size and offset are those?

Did you find braking performance suffered at all due to the heavier wheels?

they a 16'' rim 0 offset
i did find braking and also take off was a little less than normal but it was to be suspected... not too bad though also fuel is a little more less.

but i love the steelies they look tuff and they are strong on the track cheers

Looks like you either got the wrong weight springs in the front, or you might need a spacer in there to level it out. The back sits at a nice height though!

he told me not to a spacer at the front? i have a heavy spring in the back maybe thats why it looks the way it dose there will be a tray and tool boxes going on the back ..

Latest posts

Back