3" exhaust d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glenjbsg

Reaction score
Hi ther if anyone interested Scotts rods is making a very good 3" with hi flow cat and flex from the turbo back in a kit form for $699 or he can fit it for you. had mine done made a huge difference to power phone scott on (07) 38120266

how do they compare to the beaudesert 2.75" kit price is very good. are they aluminised steel? 3" isn't overkill?

Does he sell just the dump? i cant be stuffed making one right now.

cheers mark.

I spoke to Scott this week, before seeing this thread. He will sell a dump pipe only quote was $175 I think. I'm going to have him fit one to mine as soon as Ive got the coin. He was a realy good guy to talk to. Give him a call.

Hey fellas

What sort of noise increase is there for the 2.75 or even the 3'' exhaust system? I like how quiet my stock system is but definatly want to upgrade to get that heat out of there...

The 2.75 I got from Beaudesert Exhaust is probably a touch louder than the stock system, certainly not intrusive or overly noticable inside.

I have a 3 inch madrel bent on my D40 (different power characteristics to the D22 though) and I reckon it is quieter than stock (when I have the muffler on it). Different exhausts have very different noise levels though. Jasons is nice and deep but not too loud. If the one you are looking at isnt mandrel bent you will get a lot more restriction from it.

What sort of price is the 2.75 Beaudesert system and does it come with the dump pipe and high flow cat..?

It was about $1200 delivered, that included high flow cat and muffler & HPC coated dump pipe.

It looks the business, I like the look of it... So judging by your post it wasn't a easy install? I'll look into a system when I can cough up the cash if it will be too painfull to do myself i'll just pay the extra to get it fitted.

It was a pain, took a bit of skin off my knuckles. As with most things, after I've done them I'm gladd I did, you learn more about your truck.

Latest posts

Back