Lift Kit recomendations

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unkn0wn

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Looking for recommendations of a 2" lift kit for a mates D40. He needs a full replacement front, not just the spacers, as his springs are already saggy.

I was trying to convince him to get this, but apparently 5inch is to much for the kids to get in
http://www.snakeracing.com.au/Navara-D40-suspension-lift-kit.html

Any opinions on this?
http://store.snakeracing.com.au/~sn...=3354&osCsid=03a6d9ca4807e15ddce7e79c66a2ff20

Is it a requirement to get extended brake lines when doing 2inch?

any other decent kits out there?

cheers,

Go Ironman for around $1200. The extended shackles in that second kit are illegal. ZORDO will do a good kit for $1800. How much money does your mate wanna spend? And no, extendsed brakes lines arent required for a 2" lift.

I'm getting a Tough Dog 2" sus lift put in in august. Best all round kit tested by 4wd action so that works for me. Plus i'm getting an awesome price

just got my dobisons kit 2''
552755_10151929721835525_1911743966_n.jpg

not the best pic but im happy with it

just got my dobisons kit 2''
552755_10151929721835525_1911743966_n.jpg

not the best pic but im happy with it

glad to see u got it lifted good to see ur gunna want a spacer in the front i dont rate dobinson at all ,a mate that got that same kit got 25mm in the front end sagged now to under 20mm im guessing u havent got much more than 25 at the front from the pic,dobinsons response was its within there parameters

I'm getting a Tough Dog 2" sus lift put in in august. Best all round kit tested by 4wd action so that works for me. Plus i'm getting an awesome price
a mate has had his tough dog gear for 2 months no offroad use with it yet an the fornt shock just collapsed and i heard they arnt the best with warranty issues just saying not biased i looked a tough dogs but F&%kin expensive i went with ironman great gear so far

yeah give zordo a ring has given me some good tips and he is not bias to particular brands

i was looking into the cheapest option with raising the suspension then decided for a bit extra just to get the better gear.

so now i have ended up with rancho x9000 shocks and bluemax heavy duty leafs with extended shackles in the rear, Bilstein adjustable shocks and iron man heavy duty coil in the front.

haven't put it on the car yet but will let the outcome.

happy with my ToughDogs foam cells no issues so far...then again i havnt tested any others

at the end of the day get what u pay for

I have tough dog, adjustable shocks all round. Given it a hammering and all good. Swapped this kit from my last car (king cab D40)

Still looks low at the front, how much did you pay?

It's pretty much supposed to look like that when the ute is unloaded, then after you fit the canopy and the long range fuel tank and the recovery gear and the fridge etc into the back the back comes back down to match the front.

It's pretty much supposed to look like that when the ute is unloaded, then after you fit the canopy and the long range fuel tank and the recovery gear and the fridge etc into the back the back comes back down to match the front.

how often do you have a full longrange tank,fridge and recovery gear in your car?

how often do you have a full longrange tank,fridge and recovery gear in your car?

Well the tank is full when I fill it, then nearly empty then I fill it again.

The recovery gear lives in the car full time along with the tool kit.

The fridge is normally empty and often not in the car (for space reasons).

There is normally enough stuff in the back to more than make up for that though (300kg will see it level).

i have all these measurement back

castor
k.p.i
camber
individual toe
total toe
setback

do any of these tell me how much height i got from the front? or all add up to be one?

cheers

Latest posts

Back