Working up at the Cape

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D40Craig

Reaction score
Taking off next Wed for 4 weeks. Two weeks driving up and back, picking up a couple of guys in Cairns airport, I'm taking all the tools etc, and then on to Weipa to work for 2 weeks.(and the Missus wants to know WHY I'm taking fishing rods?).

Haha well done, you got lucky there. I lived in Cairns for 5 years and didnt really think about the cape. Now ive moved to NSW its all i can think about! Fishing in Weipa is insane too from what ive heard. Have fun!

Sorry guys but I've got to tell ya,
Im sitting in the Wepia campground typing this. Plenty of people with all the fishing gear out.
Im not here for the fishing, I'm heading to the OTL track in a few days time!

I hate you also. But I'll be re posting this when I'm relaxing in Fraser in a few months

Not working in construction or mining, I own a small Pest Control buisness and I've scored some work treating Tug Boats in Weipa and also with my brother- in- law who installs and up-grades electronics in tugs and large ships. After I finish my work I'll be helping him for a while. So.... Fatboy, I'll be in for a service before I go.

D40Craig said:
Not working in construction or mining, I own a small Pest Control buisness and I've scored some work treating Tug Boats in Weipa and also with my brother- in- law who installs and up-grades electronics in tugs and large ships. After I finish my work I'll be helping him for a while. So.... Fatboy, I'll be in for a service before I go.

No probs mate just buzz m whenever and book her in. How's the rack holding up?

Latest posts

Back