Heading west from south oz

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stremd22

Reaction score
ok so as title states, planning on doing a working holiday over 3-4 months end of this year into the beginning of next. basic plan is to follow the coast around and get as far up as geraldton.. all depends on how much work i can pick up to how far we get thou. am a qaulified cabinet maker with experience in general building and what not. also worked in farming for a while so if anyone out there knows of any jobs going or contacts along my route sling em this way :).
will be towing an old van i've bought but will be un hooking that and heading into 4wd county as much as possible.. guess im just looking for some ideas on where to go, what to see and if anybody has done something simular in the past.. cheers

Why stop at Geraldton continue up to Shark Bay or you could go all the way to Broome then Catherine and home again :)

Depends on what you want to see.. theres a lot to see in the South West corner.

I would think with the very low unemployment rate over there you would pick up work pretty quick.

Yea all depends on the bank funds really, if the works around ill just keep on trecking up. had an idea of putting up a sign when in a caravan parks offering on site van repairs and maintanence.. will be taking all my own tools and with the amount of grey nomads that come throu work wanting odd jobs done is unreal.. or ya think the park owners would frown upon this?

Back