king rims pricing? 16x8+20mm

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benstr06

Reaction score
this is from tech 9 tyres website cost for some king sunnys rims wondering if this is a good price???

Wheels: King Wheels Terra B
16x8+20 (6x139.7) $130.15 ea
Set of 4 =$520.60

Are u asking about steel sunraysia rims?? If so, that's way too high. If your talking bout something else then...sorry. Ha

yeah Pretty sure i payed about $70 for mine not a king brand one but black with a yellow and black pin stripe around the outside. i only have one but i am looking to get rid of mine for a factory alloy and cash adjustment perth south of river area

Price depends on who you know too. I got my 5 tyres and rims - 32x11.5 on 15inch rims - for $1500.

ah cheers guys, yeah I always knew these guys were a bit expensive, but never really knew a baseline figure for steel sunnys... might have to ring them up and tell em they're dreamin'

whereabouts would be a good place south of the river to get some steelies?

on a side note beaurepaires quoted me 385 per tire fitted for 285/75/R16 goodyear wrangler duratracs, should be cheaper still if i keep my old tires...which are pretty much brand new anyway...

Not sure about south of the river but at Claremont Bob Jane, see Scotty for a deal. We use him a lot at work. I paid $1500 for my 5. 32x11.5 maxxis big horns on 15 inch steelies. Thats $300 per tyres/rim. Give them a ring and see. A lot of my mates have the same deal, some have 31s and others 33s. Same price. Just do the secret hand shake. Lol

Back