3 black navs cape trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boxy

Reaction score
well the epic journey kicked of yesterday from melbourne the boys left all load with boat gear to meet me in townsville they headed to wagga wagga ,just as the got into wagga the altenator pully run out bearing shit itself so i rang around and sourced a new one thanx to the help of some people on here will be soon to post pics of all our black navs shouldnt be hard to miss 3 black dualcabs in convoy lol

When will you guys hit Townsville I am staying at the magnetic gateway caravan park Be here for the next 3 months peter

hey pete i live here ,my mate an dad will get here in there cars probably late sunday night and will be here for a few days hopefully they make it to roma all good this arvo

G, day Boxy,

Good luck and enjoy yourselves.

Remember this saying; “Hang loose mongoose”, in other words if you are confronted with any type of un-expected or pressure situations, sit back evaluate then attack the problem, like the mongoose against the snake.

PS, Most importantly drive safe and have some serious fun! Lucky basterd!

Regards,

RLI & family
:confused3:

well the epic journey kicked of yesterday from melbourne the boys left all load with boat gear to meet me in townsville they headed to wagga wagga ,just as the got into wagga the altenator pully run out bearing shit itself so i rang around and sourced a new one thanx to the help of some people on here will be soon to post pics of all our black navs shouldnt be hard to miss 3 black dualcabs in convoy lol

would of been more impressed if they were white.

hey pete i live here ,my mate an dad will get here in there cars probably late sunday night and will be here for a few days hopefully they make it to roma all good this arvo

Hi Boxy I hope you guys have a great trip We went to Cooktown last year the road where good Drive safe and good luck Pete

Have a good time guys, watch out for the croc's haha

You mean these farking things! (see photos attached)

Don’t be fooled into thinking that these farkers don’t swim in winter, theses shots were taken in July last year on the Jardine River at a boat ramp not far from the Bamaga Airport.

This farker was only a little old 10 footer!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

Attachments

• IMG_0622.jpg
    IMG_0622.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0645.jpg
    IMG_0645.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0616.jpg
    IMG_0616.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0644.jpg
    IMG_0644.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 75
Crocs aint that scary, just use common sense.

oh, pic's or it didn't happen.

Bit of an update boys just in bamaga doin washing chillin and having a rum at a lil resort letting the girls freshin up an all shower done Bloomfield up to cook town up to elim beach to visit Eddie the off through lake field to hann crossing headed up though lake field to cooks hut in iron range the to chilli beach out on the French men's track conquered it pascoe was full on the exit was eroded as ,then from frenchmans to Duce ck on the tele track did the tele track the camped at Nolan's brook an ran into rusty nav ,what an unreal track amazing creeks an scenery crossed Nolan's early the next morning bonet deep heaps of cars have been drowned ,off to the tip tomorrow the to probably some rest

Cheers boxy

Bit of an update boys just in bamaga doin washing chillin and having a rum at a lil resort letting the girls freshin up an all shower done Bloomfield up to cook town up to elim beach to visit Eddie the off through lake field to hann crossing headed up though lake field to cooks hut in iron range the to chilli beach out on the French men's track conquered it pascoe was full on the exit was eroded as ,then from frenchmans to Duce ck on the tele track did the tele track the camped at Nolan's brook an ran into rusty nav ,what an unreal track amazing creeks an scenery crossed Nolan's early the next morning bonet deep heaps of cars have been drowned ,off to the tip tomorrow the to probably some rest

Cheers boxy

Sounds great mate wish i was up there with yah congrats on the wedding to. Also its nice to see that you update the forum before facebook ( thats dedication ! )

Latest posts

Back