D40 kingcab with sahara bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phibza

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has a kingcab with a ARB sahara front bar or knows if the ARB sahara bar will fit the 09 STX kingcab. I am looking at getting one but on the site it says that they are still under development.
Anypics of D40s with this bar would be great to!

I have a sahara bar on mine. I love it, it is a nice, well made unit. Its very sturdy, I have a fair few heavy rub marks underneath where I have run it over banks etc, I reckon an alloy bar would have bent.

These are the only recent ones I have of it.

IMG_2853Large.jpg

This is when I first got the car.

thanks matt, yeh i reckon they are the best looking bar for the front of the navs, well its the best one i have seen so far!
I hope that it will fit the kingcab, well that is what i need to find out next. Photos look good thanks for your help mate.

I beleive the king and single cabs are built in a different country to the Dual cabs and there are a fair few little differences. I hope for your sake the bars are the same.

gday i have a d40 king cab my ecb bullbar was made for a r51 pathfinder and fits up perfectly so i dont think you should have issues

the Dual Cab bullbars vary slightly from the King Cab. I had to wait a couple of months to get my ARB bar (not Sahara) but that was back about 8 months ago so I expect theyd have the Sahara bar K/C version done by now

Latest posts

Back