extractors and exhaust for d22 petrol

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_fatman

Reaction score
My 03 STR petrol is stock standard....
Was underneath it today trying to find the annoying rattle and found it was the (heat shroud ?) half rusted away and rattling on the exhaust, so i ripped it off....my question is this
What would be the logical upgrade for exhaust set up ?
2.5 2.75 exhaust with extractors? are these available?
Cheers in advance
Chris

2.5 will be fine.

Extractor's should be available, just check with a few exhaust center's.

Should make the old girl get up and go.

Dave.

Considered LPG ?

Use more fuel again but still cheaper to run.

An exhaust should help with the fuel economy, have you checked out www.pcoa.org.au ?

The R50 Pathfinder ran the same engine, see what there owners have done to there motor's.

Dave.

hey mate i just did the extractor and 2.5'' exhaust upgrade made it go heaps harder and a fair bit better on fuel its a prick of a job doing the extractors i did them myself to save coin but now i wish i paid someone to do them i think it took me 6hrs

arghhh lol mate i have trouble changing batteries in a torch so someone would be doing it for me, what price u pay for the said extractors n exhaust mate?
I just spent money i had for the front bar on a sub+box and other stuff :(

i got the Redback extractors and just a custom made 2.5'' exhaust from my local mate he charged me 500 for the extractors and 300 bucks for the exhaust and muffler the cat accidently got left out lol

Latest posts

Back