Any members in esperance that may be willing to do a newbie a favour?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sstevee

Reaction score
Hi guys,

This may be cheeky of me to ask as I have only just joined, but I was wondering if there were any members in esperance who would potentially be able to look at a 99 d22 diesel 4x4 for me.... It's still just a maybe as I don't want to lead the seller on if I can't get someone to check it out for me.... I'd be happy to re-imburse someone with enough to buy their favourite carton or even more if the person has strong mechanical knowledge

I'd basically be after someone who could tell me if the rig is worth the drive or bus trip from Perth

Thanks
Steve

RACV in Vic do pre purchase inspections, I think its about $120 or so I assume you have RACWA or something similar that would offer a similar thing.

I wanted to have a racv cheak on a cruiser before I bought the nav. Because it was so heavy try wanted it to be taken into the work shop. Painful if the seller can't do it

I did have a look at that option however the RAC over here would want $370 to do the inspection and they don't check the operation of the 4 wheel drive...... Seems a little over the top for my liking, especially considering they dont check the 4x4

I've had a look through the search and there are a couple of esperance members, however they haven't been active for a while..... I I get desperate I may send them a pm or e-mail, but would rather I was contacted as I can understand if someone wasn't keen on doing it

Latest posts

Back