Are D40 Indicators hard to see in daylight?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dodgemeister

Reaction score
It seems to me that roundabouts are multiplying in a lot of suburbs, not least in Frankston, where I live. Not a problem, more a nuisance? Then why do so many drivers not see my indicators when I'm turning right at a roundabout? Does anyone else have people blithely driving through & not giving way when going around, or slamming on the anchors at the last minute when they realise that we're actually turning? It has got so bad that I'm thinking of wiring up some LED indicators and mounting them on the bumper bar.

Sorry for the rant - Roger

I don't think it's a lack of brightness. I think it's a "let's get in front of that big truck I dunt wanna wait and be slowed down!". Seems to be quite the sport for young girls these days, and if you hit 'em they'll bitch about you smearing their makeup over their face that they were busy applying when you thoughtlessly attacked their vehicle.

People honestly don't know how to use round abouts. Just get a bullbar

I found that too many people think cos we are big we are slow.
The issue I found was that at night then didnt see my black truck at intersections so I have installed orange leds down both sides of the truck as park lights and indicators.Since doing that I havent had any issues with drivers trying to drive thru the side of the truck.
I have found the worst drivers are females of non english speaking backgrounds and the most arrogant seem to wear fluoro shirts lol.At times they seem to think their Toymota is faster and bigger that the Neesan. Shame how they need to be taught lol

Back