caravan camping and 4wd show

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stremd22

Reaction score
Just droppng a line to see if anybody has been for a look at the adelaide show grounds the last few days for this expo thing? any good deals going on..? thinking about maybe going for a gander tomorrow sometime.

Went today mate to have a look n try and pick up some bargains. I thought last years was better. Wasn't as much 4wd stuff as I was hoping. Got a few good little bits n pieces to make camping a bit more enjoyable. There is quite a bit of difference in pricing amongst the smaller items. I found the disposals mob in the back corner a heap cheaper than the others. Not a bad look around for ideas etc. have fun

cheers dude, just got back from a look today, first one i been to so got a few ideas from around the joint. like you said not much 4wd gear around. thought they would of had a bit more recovery gear type stuff but hardly any. buy for the day was 2 L.E.D bars 900mm long with about a 2m cord to a cig lighter output for $80.

Was more like the "caravan and camper trailer old farts show". Mickey Thompson display was really, the only thing to do with off roading.

Latest posts

Back