Glass house mountains tracks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kickars2

Reaction score
Hey guys,

im thinking about going for a stuff around down at the sunny coast this weekend.
and i was talking to a mate we were thinking about going to have a look at the glasshouse mountains tracks.
but how do we get to them? as we have N.F.I

if ya post a pic of a map or a road to drive down that would be great as some of the tracks look good from the video

Follow the bruce hwy to Steve irwin way turn off and follow that rd for a k or 3, you will come to an intersectio where you can turn left onto beerburrum rd, turn left there, follow this rd around till you see a sign that says Mt Beerburrum lookout, turn right onto this rd and follow it for a K or until you hit the dirt then just take any track you come across, this is my usual way.....:)

oh ok, cause im probably going to sneak out there with a mate saturday afternoon

ill be rollin around that area this weekend too, not sure if im going saturday or sunday yet.. staying at alex headland for a few nights. Ill see how the nav is goin.. gets new uni joint today.. second its ready im on my way!!

Latest posts

Back