P platers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive noticed P plate means everyone around you drives like a fn idiot...

I was slack and didnt secure my licence till i was 24 (Life story melodrama crap aside that prevented me from getting it)

Im on my P's and have noticed when I dont my plates on the nav people drive normally as soon as the p plates are on they drive like idiots (twice as bad as most p platers around) to avoid us.

Irony being they are more dangerous doing stupid shit to get around/avoid a inexperienced driver. Fair enough L plates are a good idea but smacking new drivers with 4 years of torment while people who are supposed to be "experienced drivers" do stupid shit to avoid us is more dangerous.

Worst drivers Ive seen are the oldies that cant see over the fkn wheel, don't check their mirrors and hesitate stopped in the middle of intersections. How about putting OLD plates on anyone over 65(no offense to those that are still capable of driving safely) so we can identify the real dangers on the road.

/end p plate rant.

Ive noticed P plate means everyone around you drives like a fn idiot...

I was slack and didnt secure my licence till i was 24 (Life story melodrama crap aside that prevented me from getting it)

Im on my P's and have noticed when I dont my plates on the nav people drive normally as soon as the p plates are on they drive like idiots (twice as bad as most p platers around) to avoid us.

Irony being they are more dangerous doing stupid shit to get around/avoid a inexperienced driver. Fair enough L plates are a good idea but smacking new drivers with 4 years of torment while people who are supposed to be "experienced drivers" do stupid shit to avoid us is more dangerous.

Worst drivers Ive seen are the oldies that cant see over the fkn wheel, don't check their mirrors and hesitate stopped in the middle of intersections. How about putting OLD plates on anyone over 65(no offense to those that are still capable of driving safely) so we can identify the real dangers on the road.

/end p plate rant.

love the idea of the old plates :p

yeah im still on my l's only got 3 hours to go and test is booked in 7 weeks. but they see the L and they just torment you and do all the stupid shit that they wouldnt i mean come on the plates are there to show that we are inexperianced and so that they should be more weary of us not try and escape.

not looking forward to being the only person in the rebuilt navara.... reasons self explanitory

I have done atleast 500,000-600,000km's since I gained my licence. I am 28, so thats in 10 years, not including the driving on my L's.

In that time, what have I found.

Every age group has people that drive like shit.

P platers just stand out, as the have the plates front and rear.

yeah. one of my friends is a dick and sets a bad example for the p platers. he is on his reds and is all like because you have your p's means you have your p's means you have to drive like a p plater so you have to speed run lights do stupid shit.

we all laughed at him and hope he has an accident in his shitty ssangyong

Doesn't matter how fast your car is, there will always be some inconsiderate prick in a Camry, Landcruiser ute that will always persist on driving under the speed limit and hold up traffic.

You'll learn mate. Haha.

Camry drivers use to formally be Volvo drivers.

I rate the new S80 Volvo though.

Check out the interior.

I love my Audi's and BMW's, but that Volvo could make me buy 1.

wooow thats nice as!

looks like volvo is moving up in the game :p

yeah i live with my grandparents and they used to have a 2004 BMW Z4.... that little thing was amazing

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiK-qd8iNwY[/YT]

Volvo's all over it, Volvo own the majority share in UD and a few others.

Pretty sure they own the majority of shares in Mack these days.

Oh and the Volvo FH16 in the video makes 750hp, 3550Nm of torque to.

Latest posts

Back