bit of assistance required....

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunc

Reaction score
hey guys,

i have an issue with my steering since lifting my car and was hoping someone might be able to shine some light on my problem or if anyone else has experienced it.

i have a single cab rx with iron man HD coils and bilstein adjustable (up one notch, 1/2") and a two inch body lift.

since then when turning right fairly hard on roughish ground where the car bounces a bit ( nothing serious) i feel a looseness in the steering wheel at a certain point. it has a bit of a clunk? any idea why.

i intend to take it too a mechanic to check out properly just thought i would ask here first.

also does anyone know a decent mechanic they can recommend in sydney. i live near the city and a couple of them i've been to just don't fill me with confidence. i want to change my coils from the iron man HD to dobinsons MD and after someone to do it at a reasonable cost. could do it myself but can't be bothered stuffing around and don't have spring compressrs.

cheers duncan

Latest posts

Back