Clutch issue

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason84

Reaction score
Hey everyone just a quick query, I get no clutch slip driving on normal roads every day, but as soon as I put it into 4wd and load the clutch up it starts to slip and grab if that makes sense? Sometimes the clutch pedal gets stuck to the floor as well, Would upgraded to a single mass flywheel and heavy duty clutch help out? Cheers

maybe ' the only thing you will notice is a bit of gear chatter when in nuetral or driving at low speeds like when your in 4 low. A lot of blokes use exeedy single mass flywheel and clutch and also 4terrain clutches are ok aswell i have a 4terrain in my 06 d40 because it was a bit cheaper. hope this helps

It was doing it in high and low, it's like as soon as u push it a bit it doesn't like it?

must be the DMF getting hot, i have had it only once at Stockton dunes when i was in HIGH range and having to ride the clutch, as soon as i felt it i stopped and let it cool down, then tried again in LOW range, didnt happen again.

If yours is doing it all the time a upgrade may be in order.

Yeah that's pretty much what I did, let it cool down and then kept going, what's everyones recomdation brand wise for a upgrade then?

Hey does anyone know of a good clutch place to go and get a price from in Melbourne around the eastern suburbs?
Think my clutch is on its way out

Latest posts

Back