August's Truck Of The Month

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who Is The Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I'm gonna give me opinion aswell to back my vote.

Yes Joshy and his d22 are awesome but I'm not quite sure whether you would be classing it as a D22 anymore. Very well built and a lot of man hours put into it but my vote was based on street legal vehicle. If it were competition spec etc I would vote it highly. My vote went to Boxy and hos D40 as I have seen it in the flesh and is very well built.

Anyway let's see how the voting goes

I vote myself, well, just because I've spent the morning working on her. Hellas now HID and rear step about to come off

I had to vote for FB...for the reasons of...hey! its a '22...

and tho Joshy's is a Machine! its not an everday street/bush driver.

Today's work
Hella Rallye 4000's Converted to 55w HID
Rear step GOONNEEEE

Attachments

• image-687323810.jpg
    image-687323810.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 84
  • image-2754154073.jpg
    image-2754154073.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 100
I voted for Fatboy too, hopefully give him some exposure so he can sell his bullbar and stop bumping the f*cking thread!

Ha ha

I voted for Fatboy too, hopefully give him some exposure so he can sell his bullbar and stop bumping the f*cking thread!

Ha ha
In my defense the Nav has come a fair way recently.
I'll bump it again for you, I'm not even bothering with attempting to sell the rear step. So
I mutilated it and wlll scrap it Monday. That was a bitxh to get off.

Last edited:
the number of times I either hang shit on you or praise you I'm saving myself about 10,000 key strokes a month!

Latest posts

Back