What did Krafty and Fatboy do when the forum was down.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What did Krafty and Fatboy do when the forum was down.

• Actually worked.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Posted on other forums.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Went to Dylan's to log on there.

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Spent time with there partners.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Texted Dave to find out how long the down time would be as they needed there fix.

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Stayed in bed sobbing.

Votes: 30 47.6%

• Total voters
i wanted to tick the bottom two, but im only allowed one so i chose the sobbing. hahaha

However I was texting Dave,
What Did Dave do?
Texted all of us, non stop. Just about life.

Last edited:
I think we all had a break down when Nav Asia shutdown, but I went with the texting. but I,m sure they cried in there weetbix

Through the tears all I could see on my phone was "You have received 480 messages from Dave." Took me the four days of the forum being down to read them all, he might not log onto the forum and waffle shit much but geez can he SMS waffle!

While I did resort to doing some work so as not to stress myself out I also managed to get removed from two other forums to help pass the time.

Truth be known Dave took the site off line when he tried to delete those pics of him and the old grannie he picked up down the pub a few weeks ago and he stuffed up and deleted the entire site. The whole thing about new servers and stuff was just a ruse set up by him and Dylan to protect the truth.

Latest posts

Back