Cape york august 2013!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLI

Reaction score
RLI's Cape York travelling Wilburys tour August 2013!

G,day folks!

As previously stated I am planning to head back to Cape York in 2013. My family and friends and I had a ball on our last trip June/July 2011. This was my third trip and first with my family.

August 2013 is an open invitation to any of the forum members and their families to tag-a-long! If any of you are interested keep us informed!!!!!!

Over the days,weeks and months to come, i will post up various ideas, opinions, options and various travel plans. Keep tuned!

PS, travel clock in now ticking 12 months and counting!!!!! Yehaa baby!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

Last edited:
i couldnt find the drool icon, 4 years in townsville and i never went past cairns. Now i,m in vic i have to go to the cape. Next year i don,t know, But its calling me

Oh god. The Mrs wants to go overseas next year.
How long is the trip looking at taking?

i couldnt find the drool icon, 4 years in townsville and i never went past cairns. Now i,m in vic i have to go to the cape. Next year i don,t know, But its calling me

G,day d22 Dave,

Hope to see you up there next year mate!

Regards,

RLI

Fark, just got me head chewed off almost.
I think this means it's a "working progress"

Oh god. The Mrs wants to go overseas next year.
How long is the trip looking at taking?

G,day Fat's

The trip is tailored to suit everyone needs. From Victoria allow minimum 3 weeks enjoyable 4 weeks up and back.

Regards,

RLI

G,day Fat's

The trip is tailored to suit everyone needs. From Victoria allow minimum 3 weeks enjoyable 4 weeks up and back.

Regards,

RLI

If be pushing it for two weeks the way she reacted!

Fark, just got me head chewed off almost.
I think this means it's a "working progress"

Try farking flowers, dinner, good quality loving (including the farking sex) Helping out with the farking house work really scores farking well, don't farking forget to tell her that you love her every day. I do all the farking cooking at home, try cooking her favorite dish. Farking suck, crawl or eat shit, just do the right farking thing to keep your darling happy!

PS, stay farking mission focused!

Regards,

RLI

Try farking flowers, dinner, good quality loving (including the farking sex) Helping out with the farking house work really scores farking well, don't farking forget to tell her that you love her every day. I do all the farking cooking at home, try cooking her favorite dish. Farking suck, crawl or eat shit, just do the right farking thing to keep your darling happy!

PS, stay farking mission focused!

Regards,

RLI

I'll post a review this weekend on my efforts.
I've been spoiling the Nav lately. She's not keen on it

Very interested in this RLI. Wanting to head to the cape but lacking others willing to set up there 4wd for a trip like this. Ill keep looking at this thread and go from there.

Hmm
Our trip is being planned for July
Ile see if I can change hols at work
It will give me an xtra mth to prepare

Nice one RLI we are looking at the cape next year aswell. Most likely around the same time!!

bryan

G,day Bryan,

Good onya mate, hope we can get a bunch of us together to RV (rendezvous) somewhere up at the Cape for a celebrationary drink or two!

Regards,

RLI
:shotgun:

Latest posts

Back