help with propshaft rear diff area

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazuk

Reaction score
Hi

I went out to my navara this morning to notice electrical cables hanging down from the underside of the truck , for some unknown reason someone had cut through wires at the rear end of the truck now most of the warning lights are flashing , does anyone have any underside pictures of that area or any techincal diagrams ?

Cheers

C

weird, watch out it could be your brake lines next!
No drawings sorry but if they've been cut can't you find the other end and join them up again?

thanks for the replies , I was thinking the same I thought they would have gone for the brake lines but infact after having a good look they cut both ends of the rear abs sensors both sides also cut the 3/4 wire block connector at the side of the gearbox bit strange but thats it.

I went to Nissan its new abs sensors as they have cut the wires as close to the sensor so I can not solder it back , Nissan seemed to think if anything they would be after the gearbox ecu which costs $3500 but lucky enough its still there.

Cheers

c

Ha ha ha, sorry not laughing at your misfortune but it reminded me when i had a little shit of a jack russel and one morning getting ready to go work i noticed my tail lights were not working, crawled under the car and seen the stupid mutt ate/chewed the wires under the tray.

sorry to hear mate.

weird for someone to go cutting all your wires and stuff? probably some little shithead kids walking through the street at midnight...

hope you get this sorted without spending a whole bunch and hope you get the person/s that did this!

Latest posts

Back