Landcruiser Mountain Park Trip 23/24/25 October

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
Ok guys, myself and my young bloke are heading to LCMP for a couple of nights on 23/24/25 October. We will leave Brisbane on Friday morning and come back Sunday. I am going to take the Friday off work so I can get there and get a bit of fourbie time in. It's a good 2 weeks before Mud, Bulls & Music so should be no probs there.

There are no comps or events on that weekend. I think it took us 2 1/2 hours to get there from Brisbane last time.

Website

landcruiser mountain 4wd park,offroad,camping,four wheel drive

Let me know if you are interested in coming.

Would love to but I wonder if I can convince the missus to have our anniversary camping and 4wding at landcruiser ...........mmmmmmmmmmm................NO!!!!!

Hi Jason .. Im a newbie to the forum .. what sort of tracks you lookin at doin .. ??

I have holidays around this time for a few weeks .. I may be very interested in comming along. :) ..
(i live in canberra .. dont hold that against me ;) ) .. i had a trip planned for 2 weeks through the qld channel country .. but it was cancelled so now looking for something to do ;)

Cruiser park has everything from sphinter tightning to sunday drive, all the tracks are graded and normally you can have options of an easy track to get to the same place as a hard track click here for map

Hi Josh,

I usually have a play around on most tracks, but I'm not into car damage so I'm usually pretty careful. Most tracks are short and there is a way around if you don't feel like having a go.

Feel free to join up with us.

Last edited:
Would love to but I wonder if I can convince the missus to have our anniversary camping and 4wding at landcruiser ...........mmmmmmmmmmm................NO!!!!!

C'mon Mick, she might be up for it! Promise to take her out after!

Sounds good Jason .. Ill let ya know ... Havent been there before but looks awsome .. cheers mate

well jason you may have twisted my arm, depend's if i get mine all fixed and done before then.

ya never plan on breaking anything at cruiser park, but i think the dozen glasses of encouragement and going for a drive dose most of it. lol

there are a tonne of tracks to do, some of the hard one's are easy and some of the medium one's are hard, but there is alway a way to get out of the hard one's there never really is no return track except for going down air locker avenue (DONT DO IT)

one good fun thing to do, if there are a few people there just sitting up at the pig pen and watch people thrahs there 4wds in the mud and break stuff nearly roll, swamp there 4wd's or flex them up on the log's and roll there trucks. it's a good place to stir shit with people, we were yell and chase after someone and tell them to stop, and tell them there back wheel's are turning's, or get them to stop and tell them the time, lol it's so funny to do and after about 10 beer's it never gets boring.

Cant do it bud, i got a beach trip next weekend and then mudbulls and music..

cheers mark.

hmmm..... weekend of my birthday, thats gotta be good enough to get a weekend pass from the missus........ doesn't it?? Will see how I go.

well the diff is in brisbane hopefully they will get it all back in by friday.
but it's looking at costing me 2 grand.
so mud bulls is out for this year, but ill still see if i can make this trip

No sorry fellas a "Yeah sure" said the way it was said more so translates to "If you go dont come back" tempting i'm sure but..................

sorry jason but due the extent of my blown diff and no locker.
i wont be coming to crusier park, jus the bills with it and no locker in it i just dont want to go.
when i get a locker back in it ill head out there ah, but it will be a while ah.

Latest posts

Back