Dickheads in 4wds

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

KraftyPg

Although the chances of those responsible being smart enough to actually read this are slim I'd just like to offer a great big GET ****ED to the dickheads in 4wds who thought it was a good idea to do burnouts all over the Walhalla Helipad last Friday.

Sure you didn't render the helipad unusable, sure the grass will grow back but it's a helipad for a township that in an emergency is often too far by road to get help their in time.

These are the sorts of morons who will bitch and moan about roads closures and how the nanny state is killing 4wding as a past time yet they go off and do ridiculously stupid things like this. WAKE THE FCUK UP TO YOURSELVES!

I only hope that one day you dickheads get caught in a remote area and need help and the emergency services reply to your pleas with "Sorry we can't get in there because the access route has been vandalised by dickheads!"

Edit: automatic censoring or rouge censoring of naughty words?

Last edited by a moderator:
It makes my blood boil !!

Like them Dickheads in a Triton doing doughnuts on the Beach at Double island point then posting it on Utube. :rambo:

f!#king dickheads in 4wds everywhere, good to see i'm not the only one hating on these morons. was driving the partners lancer recently when some tard in a jacked up, comp wanna be tray, 35" bald mud terrain crusier tried be a hero around a roundabout, lost it and was rather close to being on top of me and the partner. to no surpise there was a p plate on his tray as he drove off. f*&K head.

If you can't drive a 4x4 responsibly, with respect and afford to keep it safely maintained then don't drive them...They give us all a bad name

+1 100%. Enough dickheads up this way as well. They get into Watagans State Forest and tear the place up, they can't even shit straight they do their dumps on the toilet seat rendering that unusable and then bitch that there are no facilities.

If only we could legally save the gene pool from this sort of idiot redneck.

If only we could legally save the gene pool from this sort of idiot redneck.

You probably find it not the bush loving rednecks that do that tony, it's the try hard metrosexual want-too-be men, tryin to show how cool n' tough they are while tryin too reconnect with their man hood from the city slickin ways with 4wds that think driving on dirt is goin "offroad".

same type of lowlife **** who left 10 litres of used engine oil on my mums front nature strip last night....tho they've narrowed down the search a little...the new container was 15W-40 diesel eng oil.
:rambo::rambo:

same type of lowlife **** who left 10 litres of used engine oil on my mums front nature strip last night....tho they've narrowed down the search a little...the new container was 15W-40 diesel eng oil.
:rambo::rambo:

It wasn't caltex delo 400 was it?

Back