Medowie State Forest

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathan_lunn86

Reaction score
Went to Medowie SF today with a mate to hit some tracks and test the trucks out.. I cant believe how much shit and car bodies are out there!! Went there earlier in the year with work and it wasn't as bad as today. People are too fukn lazy to cart their shit to the tip and think dumping it there is a easier option.

There looks to be a fresh car there cause it hasnt been burnt out yet, but hey the local Raymond terrace/medowie scum have moved up in the world cause it was a SAAB and not a VN Commodore.

At one point there was a car body in the middle of a track and you have to venture around it. If only had a winch i would have moved the bastard.

This is why we are getting our parks and forests are closing because of the scum rats that use it as a dumping ground. I would love to see someone dump shit in front of me, they would be dealing with the front of the bullbar!!

Regards,
One pissed off 4x4'er.

I know where i live in vic the westy scum think its ok to dump there old mattresses in the state forest out past my place

If you can actually manage to catch the pricks on video tape they'll bully you for doing it too. Use a black box recorder and don't let 'em know you did it, then send it to the cops.

I spoke to a Forestry guy the other day. NSW State Forests are giving up on maintaining the areas because stupid pricks are dumping shit and digging up camp grounds with their 4WDs being uber-heroes covering their pieces of shit with mud without actually doing any tracks.

I want a fuggin' gun and a license to use it.

We arrived late to a camp site in Woods Point one night a few weeks ago, about 11pm.
There were some stupid p platers in a GQ that absolutely destroyed the place so bad we had to sleep in our cars because the ground was nothing but sloppy mud, ripped up grass.
And this camp area was not small by any means.
If my leg wasnt stuffed i would have had more than a few words to say if i had of got hold of them.

4WD Vic, in association with Parks Vic and all 4WD clubs are planning for a major clean up of the Vic High Country - can't think of the name of it but we had a local club member who is on the 4WD Vic committee come and speak at a club meeting. Sounds like a great initiative and will get rid of some of the crap left up there. Very organised and coordinated with incentives for those involved. From memory I think Mobil was one of the majoe sponsors.

We have a similar problem in the privately owned pine/hardwood plantation behind our place - dickwits dumping shitloads of rubbish - even had a haul of computers screens dumped up there. Gives me the shits seeing it all when I walking the dogs. All done under the cover of darkness I presume because I never see anyone in there.

I was on a hunting trip a few weeks ago, nearish to woods point, and we came across a camp ground that was 'closed due to vandalism' it had that red plastic tape across the entry and a small sign. I thought to myself... the only people that are going to obey that.... AREN'T THE VANDALS!
I know Iv'e elaborated on a problem with no solution but it does give you the $h!ts!!
a small percent of F&KW!tS make the rest of us look bad

rant over ... I feel better now lol

Nathan its the same in the bush between newcastle link road and Edgeworth. Are the track in Medowie any good? i might head up that way on Saturday, id gladly smack someone if i saw them dumping shit. I mean, the tip is cheap enough, and why go to so much trouble to get in the bush and leave it there?

Nathan its the same in the bush between newcastle link road and Edgeworth. Are the track in Medowie any good? i might head up that way on Saturday, id gladly smack someone if i saw them dumping shit. I mean, the tip is cheap enough, and why go to so much trouble to get in the bush and leave it there?

Hey morticus,
the tracks are pretty good.. Offer stuff for all types. Few mud holes, steep descents and accents. We take the 4x4 trucks out from work to run 4x4 courses. We had a Unimog in a mud rut about 80cm deep. Live near there mate so if you ever pop out let me know and i will come out if i can.

4WD Vic, in association with Parks Vic and all 4WD clubs are planning for a major clean up of the Vic High Country - can't think of the name of it but we had a local club member who is on the 4WD Vic committee come and speak at a club meeting. Sounds like a great initiative and will get rid of some of the crap left up there. Very organised and coordinated with incentives for those involved. From memory I think Mobil was one of the majoe sponsors.

We have a similar problem in the privately owned pine/hardwood plantation behind our place - dickwits dumping shitloads of rubbish - even had a haul of computers screens dumped up there. Gives me the shits seeing it all when I walking the dogs. All done under the cover of darkness I presume because I never see anyone in there.

Yeah majority of the household garbage were dumped just meters from the entrance. Awesome ideas for the organised clean up days, just such a shame cause the locals no doubt take it for granted and think " oh they'll clean it up for us". If there was a clean up day for the Medowie SF I would and pretty sure heaps of blokes from work would give up there time and trucks to help!

There will always be some low life joy riding stolen cars.

Why, because they go to court and tell the judge there mum and dad didn't buy them that bike for christmas.

On the rubbish dumping, blame State and Federal Goverments and the Greens. Why you ask.

Because these wankers have made tip fee's rediculously expensive. I dont condone dumping, but $50 to empty a box trailer. FMD.

There will always be some low life joy riding stolen cars.

Why, because they go to court and tell the judge there mum and dad didn't buy them that bike for christmas.

On the rubbish dumping, blame State and Federal Goverments and the Greens. Why you ask.

Because these wankers have made tip fee's rediculously expensive. I dont condone dumping, but $50 to empty a box trailer. FMD.

Good point Dave, Would be cheaper in the long run to allow household rubbish to be dumped at the tip for free, No costly cleanups in the bush and local parks

Its the same as the Asbestos dumping, its happening like never before.

The costs for getting rid of the shit is insane.

People can only be gouged so much. People are struggling, yet Politicians and the Greens think the opposite.

People are struggling, yet Politicians and the Greens think the opposite.

How can politicians have any understanding of how hard it is to pay bills and enjoy a quality of life, When they have a car and fuel and i,m sure a phone all payed for. And they get to keep any frequent flyer points to enjoy a free holiday with, Money grubbing dogs the lot of them

Ill second that.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYC1qm0oXIY[/YT]

Bill Shorten is doing it tough on $300,000 a year.

There so out of touch with the average worker its not funny.

I am not sure who I hate more these days. Gillard, Swan or Nicola Roxon.

I dont want Abbott or Gillard, Swan or Turnbull (Pretty much a Labor Minister) as Pm.

I want Barnaby Joyce as Pm.

Awaits the Barnaby joyce rubbishing.

I want Barnaby Joyce as Pm.

Awaits the Barnaby joyce rubbishing.

Won't that be expensive in Commonwealth vehicles? <vbg>
BJ just a bit pissed off atm as Cubby Station has been the big donor to his election campaigns. I expect that he doesn't think the new Chinese owners to be as generous.

Where did you hear they're are financing him ?

It should have been brought by QLD or the Federal Government. I am sick of this sell off everything bullshit.

Look at the price of the houses in Shitney, there getting out of reach for the average joe as every Chinese and Japanese businessmen is buying a holiday house.

Oh and those "Refugees" who get accomodation while our homeless are looked after by Charities FFS.

Back