Toolangi day trip 15/6

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
Going for a drive. Sat. Departing 9am cnr Cherry's lane (Primary school)
Going hunting for firewood. Please bring your chainsaw/s and an empty unencumbered ute. Firewood to be deposited at the starting location.
Your efforts will be rewarded with a cold sausage in bread and a warm beer...or something like that.
Seriously though if anyone wants to go for a wander around Toolangi then turn up. I'm going for wood so if anyone wants to tag along then I'm happy to have a bit of a bash...very wet up here though so some tracks are not worth the heartache.
Pauls range is wet but passable with the downhill run. Aeroplane and cockpit trks are for the stupid.

Aido why didn't you join the trip that was being organised by Calcal? He has been organising that trip for a couple of weeks now and he had a some interest, you left the calls for interest to the last minute and burned your chance to meet good people and share quality time by being a smart arse. I consider this call as disrespectful because it seems you are simply trying to show people up... clear failure by the way.

I noticed from your posts (you have never introduced yourself properly either) that you seem very abrupt and even a bit whiny. My idea would be to smarten up and avoid posts with attitude, even if there was/is an opportunity it doesn't mean you have to be the one with a smart arse remark.

Just remember mate, we are all like minded people living within a few hundred km of each other and no one appreciates a smart arse. Winding someone up on a forum just because you can is cowardly, it's how kids hide from consequence. Show some decorum and the other members will respect you more.

Hey Aido.. Hows the Toolangi HQ coming along.... Suffer from Back Cactus Fuctus and dont own a chainsaw or a ute so not much help on this one. Do wanna get back out to Toolangi even though Rocky track is no longer but, so will be looking for an opportunity as the weather gets better for a weekender with the family..

Hey guys Aido is one of the original members and is a fantastic bloke. He loves a shit stir like most of us so lets not jump on the band wagon and start pointing the finger. Aido is one bloke that will put his hand up to help anyone out and he has done many a time in the past

Yeah I meant no offence, I don't know him and wont judge him but I will say it how it is and he is obviously a shit stirrer lol.

Aido why didn't you join the trip that was being organised by Calcal? He has been organising that trip for a couple of weeks now and he had a some interest, you left the calls for interest to the last minute and burned your chance to meet good people and share quality time by being a smart arse. I consider this call as disrespectful because it seems you are simply trying to show people up... clear failure by the way.

I noticed from your posts (you have never introduced yourself properly either) that you seem very abrupt and even a bit whiny. My idea would be to smarten up and avoid posts with attitude, even if there was/is an opportunity it doesn't mean you have to be the one with a smart arse remark.

Just remember mate, we are all like minded people living within a few hundred km of each other and no one appreciates a smart arse. Winding someone up on a forum just because you can is cowardly, it's how kids hide from consequence. Show some decorum and the other members will respect you more.
ahahahah ****en aido

Latest posts

Back