Thrust washer for lokka

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call Tom at 4WD systems and tell him. He sent me out a few to be sure was just right. Great service from them

call 4wd systems mate i rang him when i did mine and he sent me a pair strait up for free the very next day great service

Lokka Thrust Washers

Hi Yetti2688,

When I was fitting my Lokka, I contacted Thom at 4WD Systems and here is an extract from an email he sent me:
"Will be fine.
The are thrust washers for Holden and Ford rear diffs, so will take plenty of wear.

cheers
tom"

So, I would be going to the local diff shop and grab a handfull of different sizes, then take back the ones you don't use.

As a matter of interest, I needed washes half the size of the ones that were originally fitted to the diff. Hope this helps. Good luck with the project.

Foxy

thee lockers i've done before never required anything to be done unless the diff was heavily worn. in which case you fit thicker shims.
generally lunch box lockers are made to fit factory diff without needing any other parts. they are made for DIY at home. if they need thinner shims then the manufacture should have included them with the locker.

btw if you have the lokka, some of them are installed WITHOUT the side gear shims.

thee lockers i've done before never required anything to be done unless the diff was heavily worn. in which case you fit thicker shims.
generally lunch box lockers are made to fit factory diff without needing any other parts. they are made for DIY at home. if they need thinner shims then the manufacture should have included them with the locker.

btw if you have the lokka, some of them are installed WITHOUT the side gear shims.

Thanks mate i am aware of this its a 50/50 thing my shims are to thick not enough clearance remove the washers and 2 much clearance so i need to get the right size or close to

Latest posts

Back