Muslim protest!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLI

Reaction score
G’day folks,

I am curious to hear about your thoughts on Saturday’s farken absolute disgusting protest. Especially when it showed mostly young Muslim men and children participating and farken holding up signs such as "Behead all those who insult the prophet" and "Obama Obama we love Osama bin laden".

In fairness to the Muslim community, I am extremely farken heartened by the response of their Islamic leaders by condemning the violent protest.

Do we have any Muslim forum members amongst us? if so I am curious to your views and responses!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

Ill copy across my rant on the matter from facebook , in tru RLI fashion-

Fitzy got it right in the paper on the weekend, and id like to elaborate slightly on the matter. Firstly, if you are fearful of your life in your own country, and would like to come to Australia because of our way of life, then leave the shite in your home country, and dont bring it here. You people are a contradiction to yourselves and should be put on a plane and sent the fark out of here. This little kid showing a sign about being beheaded, i can guarantee that should you ever see a beheading, you will cry yourself to sleep for many years to come. This sort of shite isn't even encouraged in your own country, and your police would most likely take to your angry, vandalistic mob with automatic weapons. To the parents of that kid that are pushing your extremist views into your children, you are clearly not Australian, and are unable to adapt to our relatively peaceful way of life. Now I will gladly call myself an Atheist, probably much to the disbelief of some of my family and friends, but i can honestly swear on my own life that i will not push my views into my Daughters head, she will be free to make her own decisions when the time comes. For the first time i actually agree with something that Tony Abbot has said, in that these people should have their Visas revoked.

The bottom line, if you want to come to our Country, want to be a part of our culture, then chill the fark out, throw on a pair of boardies, some thongs and grab a stubby. Enjoy what this rediculously awesome bit of land has to offer and learn to embrace our way of life. Otherwise go and kill yourselves over your imaginary friends somewhere else.

Ill copy across my rant on the matter from facebook , in tru RLI fashion-

Fitzy got it right in the paper on the weekend, and id like to elaborate slightly on the matter. Firstly, if you are fearful of your life in your own country, and would like to come to Australia because of our way of life, then leave the shite in your home country, and dont bring it here. You people are a contradiction to yourselves and should be put on a plane and sent the fark out of here. This little kid showing a sign about being beheaded, i can guarantee that should you ever see a beheading, you will cry yourself to sleep for many years to come. This sort of shite isn't even encouraged in your own country, and your police would most likely take to your angry, vandalistic mob with automatic weapons. To the parents of that kid that are pushing your extremist views into your children, you are clearly not Australian, and are unable to adapt to our relatively peaceful way of life. Now I will gladly call myself an Atheist, probably much to the disbelief of some of my family and friends, but i can honestly swear on my own life that i will not push my views into my Daughters head, she will be free to make her own decisions when the time comes. For the first time i actually agree with something that Tony Abbot has said, in that these people should have their Visas revoked.

The bottom line, if you want to come to our Country, want to be a part of our culture, then chill the fark out, throw on a pair of boardies, some thongs and grab a stubby. Enjoy what this rediculously awesome bit of land has to offer and learn to embrace our way of life. Otherwise go and kill yourselves over your imaginary friends somewhere else.

FarkKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am lost for words, i could not have said it any better than Morticus!

Well said mate!

Regards,

RLI

:sniper:

Copied from somewhere else but its how i feel.
As an Australian citizen I am disgusted in what has occurred over the weekend, Islamic extremists have incited violence in my countries streets, yet if white Australians were to do the same thing in a middle eastern country, we would be put to the death,
Imagine how you will feel when your children are no longer allowed to sing they're own national anthem, they have already had Easter parades ad Christmas pageants taken off them because they are too religious for the Muslims in Australia. How do you feel being discriminated against, walking into a bank not even allowed to wear a baseball cap yet Muslims wear burqa's showing just they're eyes, yet in our own country we are discriminated against,soldiers train the ANA and yet we still lose innocent lives due to the ANA turning on us.
NO MORE INJURED OR KILLED SOLDIERS

Here is the Peter Fitzsimons open letter, the man has a way with words.

Attachments

• 423711_516928581657898_1258935637_n.jpg
    423711_516928581657898_1258935637_n.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 99
Now correct me if I am wrong but we are as Australians still citizens of the British Colony and from Memory the words spoken from time to time are "God Save the Queen"
God NOT Allah or how ever its spealt
Now we all grew up with that and funnily enough the picture of our Monarch is on all our coins.
I am no royalist etc but am a damm proud Aussie . My upbringing was always to normal Christian standards and morals. We may not be rigid bible thumpers but we will always have our Xmas etc . Our kids should be allowed to have Xmas and Easter at school. Those who dont like it have an extra holiday but dont make us change
The scenes we saw from the weekend were not only of a non acceptable standard but are also non acceptable to our moral standards.
could not believe it when I saw a picture of a child holding a sign to behead someone.
Personally I believe all this activity is non Australian and should not be accepted in any way shape of form in this country.
Seeing some thug beating up some poor cop car with a milk crate in the name of religion is just beyond words.
I work with people who are proud Muslims and even they are disgusted by the actions of some reporting to be Muslims.
This country is heading for trouble. I will not accept being a minority in my own country .
If people dont like our layed back and friendly way of life then fukc off back to what ever rat hole you crawled out of and leave us alone.

Last edited:
Apparently the whole thing was organised via text messages on the weekend......and there are more circulating now to organise another protest this weekend!

Standby for another Cronulla incident.

Tony abbot says they should have their visas revoked. No shit sherlock. But its easy to say. Theres no way he'd actually have the balls to to it if he was in.

Apparently the whole thing was organised via text messages on the weekend......and there are more circulating now to organise another protest this weekend!

Standby for another Cronulla incident.

Meant to be in Melbourne this weekend.

The weekend was a complete over-reaction by very over-sensitive morons (I don't think Muslims are morons per se - just the violent dicks).

At least when you blokes over-react to their over-reaction you're not violent!

We'd be best served by quietly coming down on the arsehole that broke the law - and then giving the whole saga as little oxygen as possible (including the film that kicked it all off)!

While the discussion is extremely valuable, I would hesitate and warn people that this is an open and public forum. Radical elements that overreact to small issue could come across the posts in this forum with the inevitable result.

Shaggy ... that would be horrible. Can you imagine 5,000 frocked bearded men stopping to watch her go past ... :jackoff:

At least it's easier to wash off than broken glass.

wherever there are muslims there will be trouble,we got one over here anjam choudry allways pops up shouting the odds id just send him and his bumchums to afghanistan coz they seem dead keen on moaning about good ol blighty and how hard done by they are!
need a politician with some balls to say "hang on a minute fellas,we dont like you shouting the odds at our troops,we dont like you burning our flags or threatening to behead non muslims,heres a free ticket to a middle east muslim country of your choice" bet thered be a zero % uptake none of em got the balls to go

It's also worth noting that last Saturday in Perth 500(ish) kids went mental at a party - busted up an ambulance and cop cars etc. But the media, nor pollies are going batshit over that (they probably should though). So, some perspective - violent idiots are violent idiots regardless of deity.

It's also worth noting that last Saturday in Perth 500(ish) kids went mental at a party - busted up an ambulance and cop cars etc. But the media, nor pollies are going batshit over that (they probably should though). So, some perspective - violent idiots are violent idiots regardless of deity.

I heard about that. Kind of funny how a minority bunch who can be labeled by race get thumped down our throats because they cause trouble yet a bunch of drunken f/wits barely get mentioned. Guess that just goes to show that a bunch of drunken wankers causing trouble is no longer an unacceptable minority group.

Latest posts

Back